One slot, two options (F wanted)

Started by Chrystal, September 17, 2010, 04:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hey folks.

I find myself having lost a RP. So I am open to another.

Can't see any ideas from others I'm sufficiently interested in, so I'm offering two of my own.

Please note, only one of these is available. I would prefer a female player if possible?

Either:

1) The gypsy girl's price.

A young gypsy (me) girl (16/17) moves to a new town and starts a new school. Because she is so obviously proud of her heritage, she dresses like a gypsy. This means that the other girls in this school in an ultra-conservative neighbourhood treat her like a pariah. However, there is another girl in the school (you) who is already treated as an outcast, because she is overweight.

The overweight girl tries to befriend the gypsy, only to discover that the gypsy does not want her friendship unless it comes at a price.

Dom/sub, thin/fat, bondage, consensual, can be extreme if you're up for it. Will also involve just a touch of gypsy magic - i.e. bad luck befalling those NPCs who cross my character!

OR:

The rock star and the roadie:

A teenage rock star (me) is finding the money and fame going to her head. Meanwhile her less attractive make-up artist has fallen madly in love with her. The make-up girl is desperate to make her feelings known to the star, but is afraid of simply being laughed at. Finally she plucks up the courage to say something...

This one can be Dom/sub or vanilla if you really love the idea but hate subbing. Consensual regardless. Can be extreme, could also be thin/fat if you like.

I'd prefer it if you post here, because then others know what the competition is like.... But you can PM me as well (or instead) if interested.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Urpleasure

I would be interested in both, more in the rock star one. That of course If you dont have a problem that a male plays a female role.

Would love to hear from you..

Transgirlenstein

I may be interest in option 1 or 2.  Mostly option 1.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

roninc30

I've been thinking about dipping my toe into a F/F story, but none ever caught my attention until now.  I might be interested in both, though I've only ever done M/M before.  If you want to talk, please feel free to drop me a line. :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Chrystal

Locking this thread.

Sorry to those unsuccessful, but the slot is now filled.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!