News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

family fun!

Started by Chreestafer, February 09, 2010, 06:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

hey everyone im looking for a few females that would be into the incest theme, the set is i am a brother and im looking for a mother 2 sisters (one younger one older) so is anyone interested?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RoJyn

I'd be willing to play a younger sister for your RP idea.

Chreestafer

nice! lol ok now i need the 2 other roles filled

Mother = ?
older sis = ?
brother = Me
younger sis = RoJyn
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

nice! lol ok now i need the 1 other role filled

Mother = ?
older sis = Brok3nAng3l (actually twin sister)
brother = Me
younger sis = RoJyn
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

I like your avatar Rojyn... so we just need a mother right?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

RoJyn

Yeah... just need a mother.

Chreestafer

i think i have a person wanting to be the mother but havent heard anything at the moment anyone got anyoneelse in mind?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

I don't have anyone that I know who would be interested unfortunately
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

ok as my twin sister what would you like to look like? i like photos but if non are avalible that is all kool
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

the link doesnt work but i saw another photo of her and if that is what you wish then i approve of it
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

Of course it didn't, that's just my luck lol.

Happy to hear that you approve!
Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

if possible id like for her to be hairy downstairs if ya know what i mean im really into that, also i need to find amother and of you know anyone who wants to be a mother?
Ons and Offs
F-List

RoJyn

I can't think of anyone to play the mother... as for the ages of our characters, what're we looking at?

Obviously, I'd be the youngest, playing the younger sister.

Chreestafer

im thinking 21 for my character
Ons and Offs
F-List

RoJyn

I'm thinking 17-18 for my character, maybe a junior in High School. I can go older if either of you think that's too young?

Chreestafer

hey im a guy im not apauled by younger girls lol, im not into the whole 10 year old scene thats sick, but 15 at the youngest isnt bad so whatever u want
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 14, 2010, 08:01:31 PM
if possible id like for her to be hairy downstairs if ya know what i mean im really into that, also i need to find amother and of you know anyone who wants to be a mother?

Somehow I missed this post and I don't know how. I am more than willing to have my character be hairy down below. If you want  to be 21 so will I. Unfortunately I don't know many people on here, therefore I don't know who would want to play mother.
Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

lol its all ok and yes id like for her to be hairy, and hmmm let me throw another forum out there and soon enough we can get this thing goind, i want everyone to have as much pleasure as i am sure i will im just curious as to does anyone else have some ideas they would like to add?
Ons and Offs
F-List

overfiend87

well as I said before I'm willing to play the mother. I'm flexable that way.
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

Chreestafer

so then we are all good?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

alright everyone! its profile time! lol

im jsut going to have everyone put up theit character profiles in here ok

so need name age plans for characters and of corse photos for all to see
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

Name: Aaliyah "Ali"

Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

Does everyone here still have an interest in this? if not i can pull off single side rps with each of you its all you guys choice
Ons and Offs
F-List