Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

How could I possibly refuse? :)

I vote for more Trouble!

Trouble1

If you want Trouble he's all yours.  :P
I think I've a 6th sense to when people say my name on a thread.

Since I went Bre the first time, how about Aislinn now?
O/O

Tersius

No, sadly tis only myself.

I think Bre will pop in next

Peccavi

Sorry, Tersius. Tis but I.

How about Aislinn next?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Nope! Haha! I have foiled the plans of my Nemesis!

Tersius now??
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tersius

Trouble1

Sorry.

Quote from: Peccavi on April 08, 2013, 06:45:06 PM
Nope! Haha! I have foiled the plans of my Nemesis!

Tersius now??
*grunts in playful anger*

I say my Nemesis.

O/O

Peccavi

*Springs into the room, tackling her Nemmy to the ground and grinning before righting herself and dusting off her clothing.*

Correct... For once in your life.

*hums*

Tersius again?!

Tersius

Absolutely!

I'll say Trouble now....

Trouble1

*Nods yes*

I see a pattern.
Oh Nemmy! you're next!
O/O

Peccavi

*glances around*

Dammit!

I vote Tersius again, then!

Trouble1

Not this time!
*lowers a bamboo cage catching/trapping his Nemesis*
You just stay still for a bit.

Show me Tersius now!
O/O

Tersius

*tumbles in and jumps into a showman's pose* It is indeed I!!!

Now Peccavi shall appear!

Peccavi

*eyes the shoddy trap that her Nemesis set up and she simply lifts the bottom edge of the bamboo cage, tipping it over as she snickers to herself*

Right as always, Tersius, darling.

Now... Trouble again?!

Trouble1

You win this one Peccavi

I'm done now.
I'll Say Tersius
O/O

Tersius

Ta daa!!!!  right you are Trouble!

Peccavi?! Are you there?

Peccavi

I am! I am stalking this thread a bit. ;)

Since Trouble claimed to be leaving... Tersius again!?

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Me! *twirls and spins with Silver*

Ummm how's about...Aislinn?

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Seara

Mist

*Stumbles in with tattered jeans and his shirt wrapped around his head, clearly dehydrated*

Crap, am I late?  You won't believe what it took me to get here!

Nope.

SxyCowgirl?
O/O

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Trouble1

The Price is Right losing horn

I'll say Saidi with a snappy come back to my Price is Right loser horn.
O/O