Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Lycan Votes

Verasaille: 1

Needs to vote:

Everyone but Saffron, I'll make a more detailed list once it's shorter.

Don't forget to vote, everyone, we have a little more than 48 hours.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

AmberStarfire

I'm going to vote for NightOwl35.

I'm open to reasons I should change my vote to someone else. :)

Derwaysh

Wut?! King Julien... vote?!

For now. I just move it move it.

Fizacally feet. Fizacally feet.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

NightOwl35

I've got no real reason for you to change your vote at the moment, as I'm still waiting on the people who haven't posted during this day time to speak up, but I must wonder what your reasoning for your vote on me is? I've got a few suspicions, but again am holding off for now as not everyone has spoken up yet.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: NightOwl35 on June 04, 2016, 03:38:26 PM
I've got no real reason for you to change your vote at the moment, as I'm still waiting on the people who haven't posted during this day time to speak up, but I must wonder what your reasoning for your vote on me is? I've got a few suspicions, but again am holding off for now as not everyone has spoken up yet.

I didn't remember you posting, but now that you have again, I remember your avatar. Are you a werewolf?

NightOwl35

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 04, 2016, 03:39:46 PM
I didn't remember you posting, but now that you have again, I remember your avatar. Are you a werewolf?

Bit odd to ask that outright isn't it? I don't think anyone would say "Yes, I am a werewolf, lynch me now." to the town. Regardless, I am not a werewolf but a boring villager trying to make sense of what happened last night, and if it was Aiden who was attacked or not.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: NightOwl35 on June 04, 2016, 03:47:00 PM
Bit odd to ask that outright isn't it? I don't think anyone would say "Yes, I am a werewolf, lynch me now." to the town. Regardless, I am not a werewolf but a boring villager trying to make sense of what happened last night, and if it was Aiden who was attacked or not.

It may be odd but I approach games as much by instinct and empathy as logic. If someone is being honest, sometimes I will 'feel' a ring of truth from their words, as strange as that sounds. Similarly, sometimes I get a feeling that something isn't right.

NightOwl35

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 04, 2016, 03:55:42 PM
It may be odd but I approach games as much by instinct and empathy as logic. If someone is being honest, sometimes I will 'feel' a ring of truth from their words, as strange as that sounds. Similarly, sometimes I get a feeling that something isn't right.

The sad fact is that everyone in this game, at least at this point, will say that they're a normal villager.

If you claim you're a werewolf, you will get lynched.
If you claim you're a special villager, you have a chance of being attacked or turned.

We can't really garner much information other than how people present themselves here, and their voting patterns. Past that anything we see could be someone lying. Even the Seer can't be 100% certain on things as there is the lycan and wolfman roles in play.

Again though, I have my own suspicions on a few people, but am keeping them to myself for now as, by my count, we still have yet to hear from about five people. We still have a bit of time though, but their input could also decide on who we end up looking at or lynching.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: NightOwl35 on June 04, 2016, 04:00:14 PM
The sad fact is that everyone in this game, at least at this point, will say that they're a normal villager.

If you claim you're a werewolf, you will get lynched.
If you claim you're a special villager, you have a chance of being attacked or turned.

We can't really garner much information other than how people present themselves here, and their voting patterns. Past that anything we see could be someone lying. Even the Seer can't be 100% certain on things as there is the lycan and wolfman roles in play.

Again though, I have my own suspicions on a few people, but am keeping them to myself for now as, by my count, we still have yet to hear from about five people. We still have a bit of time though, but their input could also decide on who we end up looking at or lynching.

It helps that I know most of the players in the game in some regard (I've RP'd with 4). I think it helps give me an added insight into what's characteristic for them or not. That doesn't help with the people I don't know well and I may still be wrong, but it's one of the reasons my approach centres on people.

Seranova

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 04, 2016, 03:55:42 PM

I'm a purple people eater.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

AmberStarfire

Verasaille

OH!! I love that picture!

And yes it is the nature of this game in particular to lie if you are a wolf or a special, no one is going to admit to anything besides a normal villager!

Is that a hint that Sera might have a bushy tail?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AmberStarfire

He might. Anybody might but he said that.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Seranova on June 04, 2016, 04:31:59 PM
I'm a purple people eater.

Quote from: Verasaille on June 04, 2016, 04:39:55 PM
OH!! I love that picture!

And yes it is the nature of this game in particular to lie if you are a wolf or a special, no one is going to admit to anything besides a normal villager!

Is that a hint that Sera might have a bushy tail?

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 04, 2016, 04:49:02 PM
He might. Anybody might but he said that.

I really think he was legit telling us he eats purple people.  The definition of 'eats' .... well that much I'll leave up to your imagination ;) 

That being said, I've actually seen like zero logic for anything in this thread.   Amber, you've been all over the map with nothing of sustance, even when Night called you out on it.  Saffron, besides the fact that Vera has also said nothing of help, you didn't give any good reason to call her out.   I'm still not convinced that Aiden was 'saved'.  And no one else has said ANYTHING helpful.   

I find it hard to believe that no one knows anything, leaving us to resort to a random lynching.  That being said, we DO need to lynch someone and we have two days left to decide who.  And I'm leaning towards the quiet ones. 

Intimate Ink

This village so far has been more than a little bit difficult to puzzle information out on, I must say. 

The most suspicious-acting one of the bunch is Aiden, but I always have to be careful with how far I travel down the path of people acting so overtly suspicious.  Generally speaking, it seems like the ones that looks excessively guilty have other reasons for doing so.  I do tend to find his overt claims of being rescued by the body guard slightly troubling.  It seems to me that it is more or less announcing that one of the short-list of people who would have likely picked to protect him night one is one of our most valuable players, and so it is an invitation for the wolves to see that bad things happen to his early allies.  If he AND they are telling the truth at all, I can only hope that he is being strategic enough to make sure that his intuitive and diligent partner is not an obvious trace.

Then again, I have to say I also am taking a very close look at his early allies at the moment.  If one of them was a wolf, it could be quite the trust feat to reach out to him after a failed attack and assure him that 'they had his back'.  That creates an interesting problem, though, since if they are genuinely the bodyguard, I rather like the idea of them being low and out of the spotlight.

I guess I tend to lean towards Aiden's innocence, though am much less convinced that he's not being manipulated by the guilty.

Edit:  Fixed accidental word omissino. more less announcing = more OR less announcing

Rel Mayer

I think the chances of Aiden being a villager are very high, but I'm unsure if I believe he's a special role or not! I don't think that he'd use his healer power this early in the game, or if he was a bodyguard and protected himself that was just sheer luck!

So, it makes me curious as to why he's running around town crying wolf!

But other than that, I really don't have any suspects. :(

Seranova

I do not have a bushy tail. My only point is that over text, a simple statement only holds the emotion you read into it.
Sera's Ons/Off's

Derwaysh

I wholeheartedly agree with lady Rel and Sera; everything is pretty much hyperbole at this juncture until more people speak up (I'm probably the only one not in the least bit suspicious of Aiden).

These espressos, however... hmm, when was the last time you were out to procure them coffees, lady Vera? C:)

...And what else did you procure whilst you were out and about?

You did not by any chance bump into Madame Professor, did you? A lil' birdie told me them lycan lot roll in packs? O8)

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

AmberStarfire

I'm likewise a lot less suspicious of Aiden than I was.

I'm changing my vote to Mint.

Deamonbane

Sorry for being so quiet, fellow villagers. Lots of work and no play makes Bane a quiet guy. Also, since this is my first time playing the game, I'm just trying to get a feel for how everything goes.

Nice way to put the activity, Minty. Pathetic. Real classy.

I vote Mint for a good ol' fashioned lynching.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Derwaysh

I'm curious, lady Amber... why a change of heart? :o

I mean... you were one of the votes that got her the office (which should have been King Julian's hurrhurrhurr but still!) XD

A/A

Rel Mayer

I may have not voted for Mint to be Sheriff, but I don't want to lynch the Sheriff is she could possibly be a villager. I'm not 100% certain, but I'm wondering why you two picked her as the target.

Personally, I'm more inclined to lynch a quiet person over someone who has an important role that we elected.

Deamonbane

Bane makes a suspicious face," I don't know Der. Was your father a talking watercycle, or was he not?"

Then he turns to Rel and shrugs," Quietness for my part was more due to OOC reasons. I'm more inclined to wonder as to someone being pushy over someone being quiet. There's generally a reason for being quiet, and not usually one for being pushy. Someone wants someone to expose themselves to take the heat off of oneself, perhaps. As Sheriff, all eyes are on her. Maybe she wants to divert the attention."
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

NightOwl35

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 04, 2016, 05:11:43 PM
I'm likewise a lot less suspicious of Aiden than I was.

I'm changing my vote to Mint.

I'm noticing more than a few things wrong with this vote, other than again the lack of reasoning behind it.

First, you voted Mint in for Sheriff and unless you saw her as a wolf I don't see why you'd vote her out of nowhere.
Second, even if you did see her as a wolf at the beginning of this day phase you had even commented how she's on the side of what's good and right which would make no sense if you saw her as a wolf.

Also if we go by Saffron's call of voting for someone pointing fingers at everyone, then I'd say Amber is doing that way more than Verasaille, who Saffron called out and voted for earlier. So far you have pointed a finger at, Myself, Seranova, and Mint being wolves all in the span of one page. Along with that there have been no real reasons given for any of the votes. Even just a reason of "It's a random lynching as I haven't heard from this person" would be better than nothing to me.

I find it suspicious how fast you're flip flopping votes and shooting shade at others.

For that, I'm voting AmberStarfire.

Seranova

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 04, 2016, 05:16:23 PM
Nice way to put the activity, Minty. Pathetic. Real classy.

This is uncalled for in a game thread.
Sera's Ons/Off's