Post Apocalyptic Breeding (f looking for 1 or 2 male characters)

Started by Teo Torriatte, January 23, 2017, 10:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

No one remembers how it happened, but many generations ago the planet's population was devastated, leaving very few humans. The new world order is very different from before-

Women have become a scarce commodity, so few of them are born that they are literally kept in ivory towers, raised in seclusion. Their lives are very comfortable, but they are essentially prisoners, kept for the sole purpose of breeding and continuing the existence of humanity. If they give birth to another female, the child is raised by the mother until she is 18 and then she is taken to an empty tower to continue the cycle. Once a woman becomes too old to safely bear children, she becomes a caretaker, either remaining in her old tower or sent to another one, based on current demand.

If the child is male, things get a bit more complicated. Each tower has a quota of males that can be born every few years, and if the child is within that quota, they are removed from the tower and sent to one of the tribal villages, where men live out their lives. Any male age 18 or older can participate in yearly tournaments to vie for the privilege of traveling to one of the towers to spend some time with its occupant for the purpose of procreation. Tournaments are fought in pairs, resulting in men being sent to the towers two at a time. However, any pregnancies resulting in males above a tower's quota are summarily terminated.

I'll be playing a young woman, anywhere from 18 to early twenties, and I am looking for either one person to play two males or two people to each play a male, preferably bisexual males who would enjoy each other as well. Twins would be super hot but that's not a requirement. Player gender does not matter. As I would greatly prefer to do this as a three player rp, I will give preference to those who are willing to do it that way. Currently I am thinking that one of the main conflicts of the story could be that once the narrative progresses to the point where my character gets pregnant, she discovers that it is a boy. It happens that she has already reached her quota, and she would decide to try to run away, with our characters finding themselves bucking against a system that is generations old and has many people who would try to stop them in order to preserve the status quo.

Please PM me if you are interested, preferably with some idea of the character you would like to play. For the world's general setting and technology, think some kind of cross between medieval villages and "Mad Max" style post apocalypse. Technology is generally low, especially in the villages where the men live. The towers are a little more advanced, particularly with regards to security, medicine and sanitation.

Teo Torriatte

I'm expanding this to the possibility of just one male character. So if anyone would be interested in this as a strict one on one, I will be open to that as well.