News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Non-Adult Board and the limit of content

Started by Inkidu, July 04, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I have a game idea that I could pitch as generally non-sexual but would still have heavy kissing, heavy petting, and nudity. I'm pretty sure those elements would actually make it unsuitable for that board. I just wanted to double check.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Avis habilis

Heavy kissing & petting would squeak past but outright nudity pushes it into adult territory.

Flower

Is there anything else that would be a no-no in the non-adult section? I'm just trying to make sure I'm conveying the right information.

Quote from: Flower on July 10, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
Also, since this has come up and it's a pretty good question, here's what you can write in the non-adult section.

- Heavy kissing is okay.
- Heavy petting is okay.
- Obscenities are okay.

- Nudity is not okay.
- Sexual acts are not okay.
- Extreme violence is not okay.

If you are ever confused if something you're planning on writing is fine or not, please ask rather than making an assumption. :)

Avis habilis

Flower

Oniya

Also, if you start a thread in the N/A and realize that you are heading to a point where adult stuff is looming, any O or G can move the thread to the appropriate board.  This also applies to other RPs that might 'grow beyond' their initial board as far as content.  It's a really easy process for us, and never a bother.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17