PMs when you're on someone's ignore list

Started by Rook Seidhr, June 11, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

When you try to PM someone who's ignoring you, do you get a notification that the message was not delivered, or does it just softly and silently vanish away?

persephone325

It tells you you're on their ignore list. :(
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RipTide

I think a new member accidentally ignored me? I sent them a message about a potential idea and I received a reply back from him which was completely normal/he seemed interested, but when I went to respond, I got the message that I’ve been blocked. Is there anyway to alert him of this?

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Sain

There is also an option about putting your settings so that only admins can send you messages. Some new member may have accidentally clicked that :-)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Oniya

Quote from: Sain on September 10, 2018, 04:01:40 PM
There is also an option about putting your settings so that only admins can send you messages. Some new member may have accidentally clicked that :-)

Should you suspect that this has happened, please contact Staff.  If it's unintentional on their part, this setting could impede their search for partners, and they might not realize it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17