Another Missing Post Issue

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 28, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

In my roleplay called Open Wide, I can't see the last post made by my partner. But it appears in her posts made thingy.

Blythe

Blythe

Okay, check now, please? Are all posts in the thread accounted for? I've applied a fix to the thread.

CriminalMindsFan

Blythe

Arioch

Same is happening here.  New flag displays but posts don't show unless you click "reply" but that only works for that screen. Actually replying will not reveal the posts.

Blythe

Quote from: Arioch on June 28, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
Same is happening here.  New flag displays but posts don't show unless you click "reply" but that only works for that screen. Actually replying will not reveal the posts.

Though I'm on break from Staff at the moment, running the repair script is very easy, so I went ahead and did it while I'm around this morning. I've applied the fix to the thread. Check to see if the thread now has all posts accounted for.

Arioch

Quote from: Blythe on June 28, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
Though I'm on break from Staff at the moment, running the repair script is very easy, so I went ahead and did it while I'm around this morning. I've applied the fix to the thread. Check to see if the thread now has all posts accounted for.

All there! Thank you for helping out!