The Mysterious Case of the Ghost Post

Started by Flower, May 26, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

So...I just posted in one of my group games but it isn't showing. At first, I thought it was just me but another person in the same group game can't see it either.

Here's the thread where I posted it. My post should be the last one but it's just showing Lithium's instead. The post is showing in my post history. I would just repost it but...I can't see the last post to delete it.

Flower

I tried to post again, just a test post, and it's still not working. I had someone else try and their post is showing. I guess it's just me. xD

RedPhoenix

If you look at the forum it's in it says you were the last one to post and shows a new post, even after clicking on the thread and seeing no post there.

Also...if you hit reply to the thread (or quote your ghosts posts from your post history) it will show your posts as if they exist in the posts that come before yours in the preview window.

That is really weird. O.o
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Nadir

Blythe

Check now. Should be fixed? Pretty sure I repaired it right~

Flower

Yes! It appears as if the ghost, who had stolen the post, has been banished! In other words, everything appears to be in working order. Thank you both for looking into the problem for me. :)

Blythe

Most welcome! Though credit/kudos to Vekseid, 'cause he's the one that wrote the ritual that banishes ghosts script that does the fix.

Vekseid: 1. Ghosts: 0.

;D

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

I offered unto the Great Script not a virgin sacrifice, but all of Nadir's tea & pasta. *nodnod*

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on May 27, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
I offered unto the Great Script not a virgin sacrifice, but all of Nadir's tea & pasta. *nodnod*

:O A greater sacrifice could not have been made!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nadir

Flower

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Nadir on May 27, 2018, 04:56:25 AM
D:<

Mah pasta?! MAH TEA??!??!?

No syress, got plenty in my pantry.  😉

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Nadir

Raven you beautiful creature, thank you~ Bly can't possibly snacrifice all the pasta and tea in there!

RampantDesires

I in no way shape or form qualify as a delayed virgin sacrifice, but I DID nearly die choking on water while reading the word 'snacrifice'. :o

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Kye

Snacrifice is the best thing ever.  *nearly choked on tea*

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Nadir on May 27, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
Raven you beautiful creature, thank you~ Bly can't possibly snacrifice all the pasta and tea in there!

Bly gotta find me and my sources first.  ;)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.