Question: Lewd Selfies?

Started by Tolvo, May 23, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolvo

I'm a bit embarassed to ask, but is there any place for posting lewd selfies? I don't mean making anyone look but just like a fun place for posting them, like the kinds I'd post somewhere like twitter without any identifying marks/my face, etc? Would that be alright as a thread to create or post on the wiki? I was just wondering because when I'm feeling bold and kind of saucy I find it fun and enjoy flattering comments but I don't want to break any rules/wasn't really sure if this was allowed or where it would go.

Blythe

These are the rules about RL pictures of yourself. So nothing involving nudity, nothing that isn't coverable by a standard (non-thong) bathing suit, and images should generally be tasteful, etc.

Tolvo

Ah, that all makes sense. Hmm, though a bit tricky. My most tasteful pictures are nudes(Though I wasn't planning on posting anything without clothes anyway). I'll keep this in mind and look at the album and go through to see if I have anything that is more tasteful. Thank you for letting me know and answering my embarassing question!

Blythe

Thanks for asking, and I am glad to have helped!  8-)

Al Terego

I assume that having a link to your Tumblr (or a similar external site) in your signature should be OK, but better confirm that with staff.

Avis habilis

Yes, that would be allowed. Alternatively you could put it in your profile as your website URL (like I have). If you do, we would want a link back to E from that site though.