PM Issues

Started by The Lioness, May 20, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

I've run into an issue where people can respond to my PM replies, but no one can send me new ones.
My current PM settings are to receive PM's from anyone that isn't on my blocked list.

Anyone else having issues? I've never run into this before...

Thanks,
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Blythe

Sent you a test PM to see if you can at least receive new ones from moderators. What an odd problem to run into. O_O

Edit: Okay, that did work. Unexpectedly. >_>;

If you aren't able to receive PMs from normal members, though, might be worth pinging Vekseid over. You do indeed seem to have your PM settings configured the right way as far as I can tell, so I've no idea why this issue popped up.

Blythe

Just to note, I've pointed Vekseid in the direction of this thread. Hopefully he will be able to figure out what's up with your PMs, Lioness. :/

The Lioness

Thank you, Bly. Not sure what's going on, but because I'm not the one sending the PMs, I'm not sure what could be causing the problem.

Thanks for your help,
Lioness
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

Vekseid

I changed the deverified user's name. >_>

The Lioness

Haha...thanks Vex for your help!

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM