Unread replies glitch?

Started by persephone325, May 20, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

I noticed something weird today.

When I check on my unread replies and click on the "New" button next to them, it takes me to the last post of the thread and I don't know why. I end up having to scroll up to see the actual first new reply I hadn't read yet. Sometimes, I even have to go back a page.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Vekseid

Maybe you hit mark read by accident?

persephone325

Quote from: Vekseid on May 20, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
Maybe you hit mark read by accident?

I don't think I am. It just happened again, and I saw my cursor was on the little orange "New" button.

I don't think it's happening every time, but I'm not sure. It's annoying, though. I know that for sure. lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Still happening, even after a cookies clear, restart, and browser reboot. (Not necessarily in that order. lol)

It's just more frustrating than anything. *heavy sigh*
I don't know.

Sara Nilsson

Getting the same error. And it isn't even constant, just now and then.

persephone325

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on May 30, 2018, 05:21:21 PM
Getting the same error. And it isn't even constant, just now and then.

I noticed it happens in the same thread consistently, but only occasionally in other threads.
I don't know.

Sara Nilsson

hmm ill start making a list of when it happens.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180516.0

Blythe wants male monsters in finders seekers, just bugged out for me.

persephone325

Mine happens all the time in Silent Hill: Isolation OOC. It just jumps down to the last post and I have to scroll up several posts to see what I missed.
I don't know.

Mirrah

I've only really noticed it started happening to me after I installed Tampermonkey, though I don't know if that's the actual reason why, or if I've just started noticing it more while trying to get used to the script--do you use Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Sara Nilsson

Avis habilis

Quote from: persephone325 on May 31, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
Mine happens all the time in Silent Hill: Isolation OOC. It just jumps down to the last post and I have to scroll up several posts to see what I missed.

Dunno if this might be related, but if you're using the Tampermonkey script, if you click on Script Settings then choose Quick Topics, is "Quick topics goes to last post?" checked?

persephone325

Quote from: Mirrah on June 12, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
I've only really noticed it started happening to me after I installed Tampermonkey, though I don't know if that's the actual reason why, or if I've just started noticing it more while trying to get used to the script--do you use Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey?

I do, but this has never happened until recently. I've used the script for...a year? Two years? A long time. lol

Quote from: Avis habilis on June 12, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
Dunno if this might be related, but if you're using the Tampermonkey script, if you click on Script Settings then choose Quick Topics, is "Quick topics goes to last post?" checked?

It is not.
I don't know.

persephone325

Just wanted to say, this is still happening. But only in the Silent Hill OOC thread.
I don't know.