Where should I put a 'let's play' thread?

Started by ZincStandard, March 13, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZincStandard

Hi!  Just wanted to double-check this before I go making a possible mistake.  I recently discovered Corruption of Champions, and thought it might be fun to record my playthrough in a thread for people to follow, with some in-character prose of my own added for color.  What category of the site would such a thread belong in?  The storytelling forum seems like it could work, but since this wouldn't be a wholly original work by me, I'm not sure if it technically belongs there.

Blythe

Since Corruption of Champions is decidedly NSFW, hm. Would say an LP of it could go in On Topic, the members Storytelling forum in the middle column, or possibly would also be fine in Adult Socializing.

(Also, woot, CoC! I love that game!)

ZincStandard

I'll go with Adult Socializing, just to make sure there's no confusion over it being NSFW.  Thanks for the help!  Feel free to check out the LP once I get it started ;D

Blythe

Adult Socializing gets a thumbs up from me. I'd suggest adding a NSFW tag in your title to be on the safe side once you have it up. And I look forward to reading it! :)

Al Terego

After stumbling into that thread and scratching my head for a moment, I believe that it would fare better in the Red Light District.
Most people go to Adult socializing expecting rapid fire back-and-forth, not full-fledged public RP.

ZincStandard

Thanks for the assessment--I'm happy to have it moved, but I don't think I'll be continuing it, so I'm not sure how much it matters at this point.

Al Terego