New Story Ideas (F seeking M, Multiple genres)

Started by magikal, November 30, 2010, 04:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Although I have a few stories going right now, I have been thinking about a few more. I like relationships and transformation.

Here are the basic ideas
I like Play by Forum- as I don't have enough time to do anything else and can't get tied down to one schedule.
These ideas are just in the preliminary stages- I'd like to work with someone to flesh them out.

A.) Sci Fi Setting (Near future).- Have one interested partner, should be starting soon.
A woman wakes up in a strangers bed, in a strange body, with no idea how she got there. She has to figure out how her body changed into that of a hyper perfect, working girl's body. Something has went wrong and she regained her consciousness.
My partner would work on me with the plot and then play my character's partners.
(Mostly consensual except at beginning, nothing not on my Ons/Offs list)
Currently playing

B.) Fantasy Setting- Have one interested partner- started on 11/21/10
An Elf Princess falls in love with a human ranger at first site. He is scouting her forest, planning a future invasion.
My partner: Play the Scout
(Ons/Offs)
Stalled/Ended?

C.) Now- Setting. Have 2 Interested Partners, working on setting up different individual stories with each partner.
A woman who is working at a law office as a secretary, notices that after a few months, all of the women start looking and acting the same. She's been there for over a year and nothing has happened to her. She notices that her co-workers are behaving like college gone wild girls.
(Ons/Offs)
1 is currently playing

D.)Life Changes in Contemporary Setting. A young female ( early 20s) college student is in an abusive relationship- he forced her to work as a stripper, get cosmetic surgery, and takes all of her money. She's thinking about dropping out of college or else needs to figure out how to get out of her abusive relationship. She meets an exciting, new man.
Partner: Either plays exciting new man, or both exciting new man and old
1 is just starting up

E.) Young Mage in a Fantasy Setting. A young human woman 18 years old, has an affinity for magic. She's interested in sex-magic and wants to study becoming a succubus. The fantasy setting can be any sort of fantasy setting with traditional angels and demons. Transformations and modifications ensue.
Partner: Tempts her into becoming a succubus or trains her into releasing her inhibitions and embracing her inner sex goddess.
1 is currently playing

Please PM me if you have any interest. also be sure to check out my Ons/Offs to make sure we're compatible
Please post a private message to me if you are interested, I will update this thread with any changes.

Posting Rate is at least daily.
Posting Size is at least one paragraph.

If you have lost interest or do not wish to continue writing with me, please just drop me a line.

Thanks
:)
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0