Out Of Gas Gang Rape (Interest Check)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, February 19, 2013, 10:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Looking to see if there is enough interest for a gang rape roleplay. Need someone to be the female motorist who runs out of gas while heading home from work after a she first stopped to workout at her favorite 24 Hour Fitness type of business.

I'll be one of the 3 or 4 people in a car/SUV that stops to offer assistance to the woman who is broken down along side of the road. The rapist don't all have to be male characters. They could've followed her from her work or the health club.

Silk

CriminalMindsFan

Silk, put up a character sheet for consideration!  :P

RubySlippers

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RubySlippers on February 20, 2013, 10:03:14 AM
A female rapist could be fun.

That's always a possibility. Add a character sheet here, if you'd like.

Silk

Name: Ashley Cartwright
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Quiet and high strung, spent most of her time dedicated to forwarding her career prospects that she's all but ignored advances from anyone for relationships, who she put's down with a cold distain due to comparing them to her own ethics. Tends to look down on others that have not commited to their careers and is a bit of a fanatic when it comes to her appearance.

Background: Many girls want to be a model when they were children, but Ashley was one of the few girls that stuck it through to the end, with a good deal of pressure from her pushy mother to reach the top and become a career model. For most of her life Ashley was not allowed a social life and instead spent the majority of her spare time doing model shoots or health related activity such as ballet. The result is a highly successful career as a young model and the envy of many women in the country. Even though she is no longer with her parent's Ashley is dedicated to being the best model she can possibly be, and hold everyone around her to the standards of which she was raised which does not make her very popular with the everyday worker.

CriminalMindsFan

Adding to the plot, how about car of workers from the health club who carpool to and from work stopping to assist Ashley because they recognize her as a VIP member of the club? Each workers feelings for Ashley can come out in the open once they begin to assist her.

RubySlippers

Manassas Dixie Renalds
Named after the great city of Manassas where the brave troops of the Confederacy beat the Yankee invaders.

Personality: A good old fashioned southern redneck girl from the hills she is quite nice to "her people" but has little use for city folks and their ways making her people feel bad about who they are or that they are "trash". Loves her brothers and ma and pa but is the only girl so tends to be treated decently no one messes with her. Is openly sexual with women folk since menfolk have to get passed pa and he is kind of demanding on who dates his "baby girl". Tends to dress to impress in jeans, dixie flag clothes and plain good old fashioned ladies clothes and likes being dolled up a bit.

Background: Born the baby girl of four children to good folks her daddy is a farmer and moonshiner and her mama a good housewife and the best cook in the county winning lots of county fair ribbons over the years. She went to school, was a cheerleader captain and studied in High School mostly vocational trades and now works as a mechanic after earning her associates degree in automotive mechanics. Her shop is on the farm which is near town and works for just mostly cash money no use paying taxes on what she earns, people paying by check or credit card just don't get the 20% discount she gives cash customers.

Special: She is usually packing a good hunting knife on her belt in back and knows how to use it, pistols, rifles, shotguns and bows and is a pretty good scrappy in a fight unarmed.

RubySlippers

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on February 20, 2013, 11:56:42 AM
Adding to the plot, how about car of workers from the health club who carpool to and from work stopping to assist Ashley because they recognize her as a VIP member of the club? Each workers feelings for Ashley can come out in the open once they begin to assist her.

Not sure my gal is a mechanic I figure if the workers are her brothers they might call her to tow the lady to the family farm where she can fix it up nice and proper, and well take in payment some of that fine city girl if she happens not to have a means of payment on her.

CriminalMindsFan

She could see old "gas" station sign on the family property and pull in expecting to get gas and service for her car. I'd love to hear other ideas. This can go many ways. Cars do run out of gas and people from different backgrounds don't always like each other.

RubySlippers

I set it up so anyone sticking their wee wees into my character would have papa shooting their wee wees off if they are lucky. So could be friends of the family, kinfolk or whatever.

And not a gas station more a sign mechanics shop. She would have gasoline though likely a private tank for maybe 25 gallons at most. And would work on and rebuild all kinds of motors and things. Likely free for old timers without much money and some barter to among her people. Like a farmers wife might owe her some chores or some of her fameous canned apples in winter for so much work. I figure a good mechanic would have plenty of support with cash money, trade and barter and the like.

CriminalMindsFan

Name: Dale Renalds
Named after dad's favorite NASCAR Driver

Appearance: To Be Determined

Background and Other Stuff: After high school, he joined military but was dishonorably discharged after a sexual assault investigation. He was never found guilty. His part in a cover up attempt led to his discharge after five years of service. Returned to family farm and currently holds a job at a upscale health club in the subburbs of a Southern City. Loves to lift weights and assist the licensed trainers at the health club when he's not doing janitorial work for the club. Thinks of women as sexual objects unless the woman is his mom or sister. Passing along his thoughts to one of his younger brother's who sees him as the perfect role model.

On his off day, he'll take a younger brother and his only sister along to pick up his paycheck. They could encounter VIP club member on their way home with his paycheck and decide to have some redneck fun with the high strung model.

Desirous

I`m interested and bookmarking this. Outside at the moment but will post character details tomorrow.

CriminalMindsFan

Still looking for additional roleplayers for this group idea.

JohnTheGreat

I'm interested in playing a rapist but if I might make a suggestion, more than 1 victim would be nice so people don't end up waiting around to have their turn with the girl.

RubySlippers

My character is support she will force her to strip, see if she is a virgin or not and well be added eye candy plus get some herself when the men are resting, plus keep the woman locked up in her workshop when not being used in the storage celler not currently in use but has a small bathroom with open shower. She uses to clean up after working mama hates grease and oil all over the house.  :D

JohnTheGreat

Oh, CriminalMindsFan, mind if I play the little brother?

RubySlippers

Fine by me but make him a virgin it would be fun popping his cherry in a rape for him, its not like the girl is a nice woman from one of the local families she is an outsider.

JohnTheGreat

CriminalMindsFan

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RubySlippers on February 24, 2013, 07:24:40 AM
My character is support she will force her to strip, see if she is a virgin or not and well be added eye candy plus get some herself when the men are resting, plus keep the woman locked up in her workshop when not being used in the storage celler not currently in use but has a small bathroom with open shower. She uses to clean up after working mama hates grease and oil all over the house.  :D

Are you alright with the siblings parents being away while they have fun with the woman? I tried to ask you by PM, but couldn't send you a PM.

RubySlippers

I had to BUDDYFY you folks but sure that is fine, you can pm me now.

JohnTheGreat

Name: Bull Run Renalds
Named after: what ruby said

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background and Other Stuff: He practically idolizes his older brother. Sadly that has led him to treating women the same way as his brother and having absolutely no luck with the local girls. He dropped out of school a couple opf years ago and tried to join the military a few times but between the fact that he was underage for most of those attempts and his complete inability to follow orders meant he never made it past the first week of boot camp.

RubySlippers

How about - Bull Run Renalds - it was the first Confederate victory and pa seems to like civil war wins for their childrens names.

As for a pic, good luck.

JohnTheGreat

I like it.

Also if that pic is screwed up I'll fix it tomorrow, I'm on my phone now.
Should work now.