4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Daddy, I'm still shaking!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Boatman

the end bit's missing
History, where creative writing was born.

Cayenne

I'm keeping it inside~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Boatman

hmm, also the batteries?

Cayenne

I do feel charged...~

ONs & OFF

Kythia

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Let daddy check babygirl.
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Not so many fingers!~

ONs & OFF

King Serperior

Just four more inches!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Boatman

What's that in fathoms?

Adammair

King Serperior

Okay, where's the money?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Adammair

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Adammair

When's the threesome start?

Cayenne

That was the threesome!~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

You're the hundredth customer!

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

no wonder it's slippery

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Now serving sloppy seconds!~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Here's a towel first.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

You'll scoop it out?~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs