What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

next

Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio

belsammael

Amberghylles

Gary Numan - Cars

next

Eddie Grant - Electric Avenue

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Victims of Science - The Device Has Been Modified

next

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist 

Bliss

Tom Waits - Innocent When You Dream (Bar Room)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Thomas Dolby - I Scare Myself

next:

Garth Brooks - Ireland

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Daft Punk - Robot Rock

next

Sawyer Brown - 800 Pound Jesus

Bliss

eeeeee, Daft Punk!

I'm listening to Citizen's Bank hold music. I'd so much rather be listening to Interstella 5555....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

next

Jackson Browne & Warren Zevon - Desperatos Under the Eves

Caustic

At the moment, Silversun Pickups, "Little Lover's So Polite."  Next up, Jethro Tull, "Songs for Jeffrey".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

The Decemberists: The Island: Come and See / The LandLord's Daughter / You'll Not Feel The drowning
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Portishead, "Undenied".  Next, Deep Purple, "Hush".

Apple of Eris

Just Like Heaven - The Cure

Because the song is about me. I AM just like heaven, and modest too! heee! Oh my god, I'm hyper :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Amberghylles

Jackson Browne - Lawyers in Love

next

Great Big Sea - Chemical Worker's Song

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Serenity Vixen

More then a Feeling  -  Boston

Followed by

She came in through the Bathroom Window  - Joe Cocker
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Caustic