Pirates and Bandits! 1-on-1

Started by angel18, April 09, 2006, 04:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel18

Helloes, I guess I'm back to play again!

I'm interested in playing a fantasy themed game with a scene of pirates or bandits, playing with one other player(its such a big hassle to have more than one) playing solo character or a group. Check out the link in my signature, and give me a scene or scenes of your liking, and I'll play with the ones I like most. Dont worry about more than one posting here, as I may end up starting more than one game.

Xerial

Alrighty, scene that comes to mind when someone mentions pirates... a bit cliched, but hey, what the heck...

During an attack on a Brisitsh merchant vessel bound back home, one of the pirates gets ahold of a plum prize, a comely young woman, who'd been a passenger on the ship. Unbeknownst to the Pirate Captain and his crew, the young woman is the daughter of Port Royale's Governor, who was being sent to England in order to futher her education, and to keep her safe. Overwhelmed by the moment, the young lady spins a lie about being the handmaiden of the noble lady, and in doing so she forfeits herself to the not so tender mercies of the crew. If only she'd told them the truth, she'd have been treated like gold, for she is worth quite a bit of it...

Alternatively:

A notorious pirate has been captured by French forces, and is due to be executed. He manages a rather daring escape, and in his flight he kidnaps the Governer's daughter, stealing her away to a cave on the coast until such a time as he can rendevous with his ship and crew. The problem? He doesn't speak a lick of French, and she refuses to acknowledge she speaks English...