What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

WyldRanger

Musing about what she is going to set aflame next.

Adammair

musing about why he ever ran away from his birthright...as King.

Nitro

Adammair

Nitro

Captain Maltese

The things I will do to be allowed to see Twilight again.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

I am taking this off and you can't stop me... but then again, why would you want to?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Harley

Captain Maltese

I know I messed up my lipstick a bit but it hurts me that you chose to point it out. After all, on the inside my beauty is perfect.

Nadir

If I glare hard enough, that bathingsuit will drop off, I know it!

WyldRanger

There is something about this place.. not sure what, but something's off about this place.

Adammair

Off with their heads! Oh, wait...I'm a benevolent King.

Harley

Hey, I'm part of a card game!   Am I awesome?

Adammair

This isn't really rouge on my cheek. Somebody punched me, and it hurt! I'm so sad.

Harley

naryashadow

Ok, never again am I letting the Joker, or Harley for that matter, do my makeup!

Captain Maltese

Yes, in fact my skin IS softer than these angora gloves.

Harley

TaintedAndDelish

She's thinking about a man who wears makeup... and who does not do well with social rules.

Harley

TaintedAndDelish

I'm happy, really.. can't you see the broad smile on my face?
Don't make me show you my sad face... You won't like that a bit..

Harley

Let me seduce you with my charming mask.   It adds more mystery, and gives me a good excuse for me to not wear my doctor's outfit.