Not really sure...

Started by Animegurl5, July 06, 2012, 08:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animegurl5

Hello there. :)

For those of you who haven't met me yet on E, my name is AnimeGurl5... Shorten that if you can. Lol. And for those of you who adore me as a wonderful, completely narcissisistic person.... Heya!  This isn't so much a request for a roleplay but rather just a partner to help me out with a little problem. I've noticed alot of the group RPs are run with many different parts and threads with GMs and all that fancy stuff... I'm just not sure where to begin. Actually, I'm not really sure if this belongs here... If not just let me know and I can remove it. :P

I already have an idea forming in my head about what type of RP I want it to be, but I need somebody to help the creative mind box it all down a bit. Hehehehe.... I really am too lazy to put the whole idea up when I'm not even sure if anybody will even look at this so please have a little faith... General ideas include:

Elemental crap...
God like shtufff
Umm, people who hate God like shtufff...
Ehhh, People who love it....
If you don't get the point by now Gandalf save your soul....
Oh yeah and uh... demons and crap like that to fight.... :D

If any of that strikes your interest and you think you can help with my little problem... Please post here... Or PM me... or do what ever... Just call me, beep me.... Shoot me now before I make a fool of myself. Oops, a little late for that. Lols. Imma leave you alone now. XP
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Animegurl5

Any takers? Any at all? I promise I have more than just a general idea, Lol. ;P
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Mossberg

Sounds interesting. Kind of lol. Send me a pm and we'll see about it.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon