The Asylum (NC, EX, & BDSM) RESTARTED! Now a big game!

Started by persephone325, July 29, 2012, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

I've had this idea for a while. I thought I'd post it, and if people liked it then they could join.
THE PACE OF THIS GAME HAS SLOWED SIGNIFICANTLY. IF NORMAL PACED GAMES INTEREST YOU, PLEASE GIVE THIS A TRY.

Setting: An asylum for the mentally ill. The patients illnesses run anywhere from severe depression to a crippling case of schizophrenia. Some come willingly, wanting to get help. Others are forced in by loved ones unable to deal with them anymore. Whatever the case may be, you are forbidden to leave unless given permission by the doctor, or head administrator. But you shouldn't get your hopes up. Hardly anyone ever gets their permission.

The Staff: The doctors and nurses here are twisted, sick, violent and cruel. They abuse the patients verbally, as well as physically. Kicking, punching, viciously beating and even raping patients are all part of the daily routine. Once a patient goes through the check in process, they're considered "fair game".

Doctor/Nurse Character Sheet

[b]Status:[/b] Doc or Nurse
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Must be at least 26 years old. (The staff should be older than the patients.)
[b]Orientation:[/b] Straight, bisexual, gay/lesbian, etc.
[b] Specialty:[/b] What illness or what type of medicine do they specialize in?
[b]Years of experience:[/b] Are they right out of med school? Or are they experienced in the medical field?
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture would suffice
[b]History:[/b] At least a paragraph here would be good. More is even better.
[b]Personality:[/b] What is your character like?
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] Anything not listed that you would like to add

Patient Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] No patient should be older than younger than 18.
[b]Orientation:[/b] Straight, bisexual, gay/lesbian, etc.
[b]Illness(s):[/b] Any mental illnesses. (You may be diagnosed with other illnesses by a doctor or nurse during your time here)
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture would suffice here
[b]How did you end up here?:[/b] At least a paragraph here would be good. More is even better.
[b]Personality:[/b] What is your character like?
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] Anything not listed that you would like to add

• ANY CHARACTER THAT IS A RED-HEADED VIRGIN WILL BE DENIED!!
  • WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE FEMALE PATIENTS!
  • WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PATIENTS WITH D.I.D. (DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER)!
  • A new rule that has come up in light of recent events: NPCs that you create will have to be approved by me. (Or another GM.)
  • I will play the Head Admin, but she will not have a major role.
  • If you are not comfortable with any of the elements that may occur within this RP, please state so in the "Anything Else" section of your character sheet. The other players MUST respect that. If you have a problem with another player, please send them a PM or contact a staff member.
  • Please make notes of other players' "Ons & Offs". If you have a question, PM him/her about it.
  • We are all adults here. Please type like one. Nothing kills the mood of a good RP quite like a response that looks like the person typed with their genitals.
  • Lastly, try to make an effort to post at least 5 to 7 sentences. People often respond to what they are given, and it's hard to type a response to your partner if all they give you is a sentence or two.

There is no set pace for this game. I currently have no life, so I'll be quite active in this. That being said, if you will be unable to post for a while; let your partner know! It's quite rude to leave them hanging.

Characters in this RP are HUMAN ONLY! No half-breeds, or humanoids. Thank you.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

*I reserve the right to edit or alter this post as I see fit, or should the need to do so arise.*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

angelic traces

Ooo! This looks like fun. I had a great little character worked up for one of these ages ago that I never really got to play. I'll recreate him and post him up soon!

EDIT: Here he is!

Name: Alexei Nikolai Zhukov
Illness(s): Dissociative identity disorder (DID), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Appearance:

How did you end up here?: Alex had a very troubled childhood. His father was a sadist who beat his mother constantly. She put up with the abuse for years and did her best to shield her young sons from their father. When Alexei was eight, his mother ran away, taking his older brother with her. Without anyone else to abuse, his father, Nicholas began to take his rage out on his young son. Over time the abuse grew worse as he moved from abusing his son physically to abusing him sexually. Eventually he even passed the boy around to his friends. To deal with the trauma, Alexei escaped into his mind and multiple personas were born. By the time he was a teenager, these other personalities had a strong hold on him and began to assert themselves. The trouble came when Lucian began taking over for large chunks of time. He would hit Nicholas back, run away from home, and steal things he wanted. Afterward Alexei would remember none of it and his father would beat him all the more for it. Finally the struggle between Lucian and Alexei's father culminated when Lucian shot their father and his friends in cold blood. The police found Alexei hiding in the trailer a week later, terrified because of the bodies he could not explain. The police couldn't prove he'd done it but sent him away since the boy was obviously disturbed. For the last three years, Alex has bounced from asylum to asylum unable to come to terms with his personalities.
Personality: Alex himself is a nervous boy who doesn't understand why people keep accusing him of doing things he cannot remember. Niki is the embodiment of his mother's boy, the shred of innocence that Alexei has managed to hold onto. Niki knows about Lucian and is terrified of him. Lucian is the part of Alexei that is like his father. He is cruel, sadistic, and angry. He's also manipulative and violent.

persephone325

Ohh!! I like! :D Very interesting back story!

I think once we get at least 3 or 4 patients and about 5 doctors, we could start. Or we could wait for just 1 or 2 docs. Either way is fine with me. Oh! I forgot about room assignments.
I don't know.

elfguy

Oh sweet! I've done a lot of jail RPs and always enjoy them, but never thought about this type of RP before, this should be fun.
----

elfguy

Name: Jessica Hamston

Specialty: Any kind of violent or trouble case

Years of experience: 6 years experience dealing with criminals, people who either were found not guilty by cause of mental illness, or developed some kind of mental problem in jail.

Appearance:

History: Jessica is a girl from the west, having grown up in Texas on a ranch. She quickly proved to be strong minded and able to take care of herself, and developed an impressive body while working with her family at the ranch. On top of having larger than usual breasts, she also developed a fit, muscular physique by doing a lot of handy work. But as she became a teen, she decided that the life of a cowgirl wasn't for her, and instead wanted to help people, having seen her own parents go through mental illness, she went to med school specializing in mental cases. She finished her Master's degree and was offered a job in a state jail facility to work on troublesome cases. She accepted, deciding that her unusual physique would make her ideal for it.

Working on the patients at the jail, she quickly discovered that they were much more fun to work with than horses. She could do pretty much anything, and get away with it. It wasn't long that she started experimenting, both physically and sexually, and discovered that she was quite possibly sexually deviant herself, but of course never spoke of it. She found that she really enjoys bossing the patients around, beating them up, abusing them sexually, and forcing them to milk her, in particular, her breasts being very sensitive to her. After working there 6 years, her position was cut, and she instead found an opening at the Asylum.

Personality: Jessica is very impressive to look at, taller and with a stronger body build than usual, and big breasts as well. She also likes to wear as little as possible, and can be flirty. She usually is friendly and sensual with anyone she meets, but that attitude can change quickly when she is alone with someone, and decides that person warrants a punishment. She teases more than hurts, but has no issue using her fists if someone doesn't cooperate.

Anything Else?: My only off is futa/herma. Everything else is fine.
----

persephone325

Welcome to the game! I'd like to get a couple more people before we actually start, if that's OK with you guys. :)
I don't know.

angelic traces

That's fine with me.

I see you've added an anything else section to the form, so here's mine.

Anything Else? No bathroom play and go easy on the needles if you could.

persephone325

I think I accidentally deleted it. lol I'll add that to your character.
I don't know.

angelic traces

I also added on PTSD to his profile. I was reading up and realized I should have included that as well.

persephone325

I don't know.

AndyZ

Any objection to the reuse of a character that I made for a similar game of this about a year ago which didn't get very far?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

PoisonousKitty

I'm definetely interested give me a day or two and i'll have a character outline up :)

persephone325

Quote from: AndyZ on July 30, 2012, 01:55:07 PM
Any objection to the reuse of a character that I made for a similar game of this about a year ago which didn't get very far?

No objections here. Feel free to reuse!

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on July 30, 2012, 05:07:53 PM
I'm definetely interested give me a day or two and i'll have a character outline up :)

I look forward to having you in the game! :)
I don't know.

AndyZ

Name: Cynthia Peregris
Illness(s): Diagnosed with delusional schizophrenia
Appearance: --->
How did you end up here?: Cynthia grew up in happy suburbia, with a mom and dad that treated her very well, a little brother and a puppy named Silly that grew up into a loyal and loving dog.  She always got good grades, she did her best to always be good, and she did her best to always make friends wherever she went.  She wasn't sure what she wanted to be when she grew up, but she knew she wanted to help people somehow. 

College made her innocence a little difficult for her.  Everyone had to put their keys into a little box, and her friends had begged her to come even though she'd said sternly that she didn't want to go to any parties with drinking and smoking.  She'd always had a bad feeling about drinking, even though she didn't know why.  It had scared her a bit, and she stayed not more than twenty minutes before grabbing her little pink heart keychain out of the box and heading out.

They said that she'd stolen a car.  How could she have stolen it if she had the right keys?  She'd just gotten her own keys mixed up with someone else's somehow.  It was even a similar make of car.  So it was a different color, she accepted that, but when she'd beeped the unlock button, that was the car that flashed its lights.  Why would she try to steal a car when she already had one?

She didn't really remember too much about driving home.  She hadn't been so tired before drinking that Dr. Pepper that one of her friends had given her, but she'd pulled the tab off herself, so she knew it couldn't be spiked with anything.  It didn't make any sense.  Somehow she'd ended up being grabbed by a strange man that had pulled her out of the vehicle.  Her head was throbbing, and she was so scared, not knowing this weirdo that was carrying her off.  She managed to catch the element of surprise, clawing at him with her sharp nails and leaving four nasty gashes over his face.  She hadn't known that she'd passed out at the wheel and that the medical technician had been only trying to help her.  How could she have known that?

Her court-appointed lawyer Mr. Natchez had told her that everything would be alright, that if she just pled insanity like in all the movies, she'd have to spend a week in this place so they could check her over and she'd been home free.  But she heard Mr. Natchez talking with some of the orderlies later.  They kept saying things she couldn't fully make out but didn't like.  They'd given him some money when the case was done.

It did all sound really stupid when she stopped to think about it later.  Maybe she really was crazy.  The whole story did sound so ridiculous when she thought back on it.  She didn't want to hurt anyone or cause any problems.
Personality: Innocent, trusting, maybe a bit gullible.  She tries so hard to be optimistic but that part of her is slowly dying with every day she spends in the hospital?  Who knows how much longer that cheer can last out?
Anything Else?: Please don't permanently cripple her, whether through labotomization, amputation or similar.  It's worth noting that she's not actually mentally ill at the start, but I expect her to eventually crack under the torture.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

persephone325

Welcome to the game! I think if we could get a doctor, or two more nurses, we could start. :)
I don't know.

PoisonousKitty

persephone325

I don't know.

TaurusBeresford

Name: John Doe (unknown)
Age: appears to be of age, but still young; his exact age is quite unknown (for all intents and purposes 19)
Illness(s): Anti-social personality disorder
Appearance:
How did you end up here?: Found wandering the streets because of constant reports by the townsfolk. It took several officers to apprehend him because of his propensity to be able to hide, and the greasy form of his body was difficult to catch and hold onto.  He was brought into the police station in a blanket, simply because it was easier than attempting to get clothes on him. He was brought to trial, and had to be tied to his chair to keep him from trying to hide from everyone. Upon inspection by the court psychiatrist, it was found that he could draw crude pictures on the walls, but refused to speak; it was undetermined whether he was capable of understanding language or if he was able to speak because other than looking at people talking in the room, he was unresponsive.  From the pictures which depicted cages and needles, it appeared as if he might be the victim of illegal medical experiments. It was never determined how he came to be where he was found, or from where it was that he had come.
Personality: He typically scampers away from other people, attempting to be in the far corner of any room in which he is trapped. He has encountered toilets, but isn't trained to use them as yet, but does know to go on newspapers. When tested with shapes and holes, he was capable of figuring out how it works, but got easily frustrated, acting out wildly when it didn't work correctly. He has to be forcibly held to have normal tear resistant clothes put on him, and if let go with them on, he will remove them. Also he will go slap nuts if restrained alone to the point of passing out from exhaustion or injury.
Anything Else?:
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

persephone325

Welcome! Once we get a doctor, we can start. ;D
I don't know.

PoisonousKitty

I shall put our doctor up tomorrow when i get to my computer :) im pumped and have so many ideas!

persephone325

Great! I'm excited to start!

There will be at least 4 IC threads for everyone. The first floor common area/staff lounge, second floor male rooms, third floor female rooms, and I forget what the last one was... If anyone wants the first floor common area and staff lounge to be separate threads, let me know. There will also be an OOC thread and a Plot Talk thread.

Also, I think the threads will be in the "Extreme" section just to air on the side of caution. This is an asylum and crazy things are bound to happen, like electro-shock, being restrained, needles, beatings, fights, and things of that nature.

I hope everyone is still OK with this.
I don't know.

Prince Truhan

Name: Victor Phibes

Specialty: Schizophrenia

Years of experience: 30 (explained in history)

Appearance:

History: Born to a family of doctors it was quickly decided that he would be one. Even before he was born. Since he was a small child he was taught the basis of medicine. On his 15th birthday his father started to take him to the hospital with him, and even had him diagnosing patients. By the time Victor was 18th his father feigned papers and had the boy perform surgery for him.

All this pressure, high expectations of him, and his success has given Victor the feeling that he is above everyone and things should suit his whims. The asylum is his pet project, he goes there to relax, to go to a little place where he can do anything and answer to nobody. Very soon this lack of control of him released his more perverse and sadistic desires.

Personality: Victor is cocky, and sure of himself, he will not hesitate to assert himself on every situation. and he doesn't like at all when someone so much as questions his authority. He is sadistic and loves being in control.

Anything Else?: Just no bathroom stuff, and I won't permanently damage someone (I only break what can heal to be broken again)

persephone325

*fangirls out* I LOVE Julian McMahon! lol Just had to get that out. :p

I'll get started on RP threads now!
I don't know.

Prince Truhan

I hit myself in the head when I realized how long it took me to figure who would be a cool evil doctor