(Closed) The Perilous Partners, or The Genderbent Game!(A Sinful Brides Reboot)

Started by Gateman, August 22, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gateman

"Wake up sleepy head"

A voice coming from everywhere and nowhere. you look up only see what seems like a man.

"Ahh, finally, you're awake. Hello worm." the ethereal being laughs.

The voice is cold, yet it sounds barely human at all....wait...where are you?

"You're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy. My little girls need husbands, and you've been chosen."

What .... the.... fuck...

"We need heirs my dear, and demons cannot mate with our own"

He seemed to read your every thought. You feel a spike of fear...you need to run..

"Running will see your soul torn asunder for eons, until all you can do is pray for death."

Your head starts to hurt and you hold it.

All you hear is that laugh again and your world goes dark.

PLOT;
You are in a mansion with seven demons and six other human males, each with their own ability that makes them unique. As you are not completely human, something deep in your ancestry makes you gifted. Of course, the worst part is that you just learned that you have to marry one of the demons! And it's ladies choice. Worst of all...well worst of all part three...you can't escape. There is only two options! Find these other potential mates, use your abilities to escape some how...or accept your fate and marry and spawn a demon.

OPTIONS:

Pride ~ (Wicked Emi)

Greed ~ Avaritia (Haloriel)

Lust ~ Morrigan (Chantarelle)

Envy ~ (Saika)

Despair ~ Miseria (Murvoen)

Wrath ~ Vendetta (DragonGoddess)

Sloth ~ Dietasia Scercerioultus (Bekah Boo)

The Token Nerd ~ Foster McCraig (Bibliophilia)

The Rebel ~ Jonny Strobe (Firepyre)

The Jock ~ Bryce MacLaren (TheBlackThrone)

The Brave Leader ~ Damon August Zane (Bowen)

The Shy Guy ~ Gordon Rosewater (Gateman)

The Clown/The Lothario ~

The Silent one ~ Kendrick Alexander Wayne (Gannameade)

Character Skeleton
[float=right][img height=250][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Played by:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] 16+

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (Piercings, tattoo, scars, obvious birth marks)

[b]Sin or Designation:[/b] (This will depend on who you pick)
[b]Information about ability:[/b] (Demons will have abilities)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Main trait and then the rest)

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]O/O's:[/b] (Link or list, your choice)
[b]Theme song:[/b] (Optional)

Please post work sheets in thread! Thank you ~

Rules

• Disputes between players need to be brought to the GM. GM decisions are final
  • Characters are not considered claimed until there is a completed character sheet, GMs excluded.
  • There is not a mandatory post length, but try to do at least two paragraphs. Quality over quantity, but try to give people something to work off of.
  • Wait at least 2 posts between your own posts so no one feels left out.
  • No sex is allowed until after the first event.
  • Headers are required for all IC posts
  • Don't be a dick

Sye

Bowen

Wicked Emi

Sye

Bowen

If the guys are going to follow with the templates for the non demons. I'm thinking Brave.

Chantarelle

I call succubus. Thinking A young Angelina jolie unless anyone has some other suggestions...pm me.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Gateman

One thing I didn't get a chance to mention before you bastards flooded me.

Gluttony is not available. There's was originally 8 deadly sins, with Despair being the one that was originally downgraded. Since Gluttony is pretty damn close to Greed anyway, we're gonna be benching her, despite my love of the curvy ladies  ;D

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Gateman

Remember folks, creativity is key. There are several ways to interpret your chosen sin, so don't be too predictable when it comes to your personality and powers!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Saika on August 22, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
Pride.... oh dear god be pride! XD
LMAO!!!
I'm thinking I will be playing Pride because I think it would be funny to play her as a egotistical horn dog
On the other hand, I was thinking about making Despair the opposite...where she is a happy go lucky gal who just had a horrible aurora.

Dragongoddess

If you still need a Wrath!
EDIT: I'm planning on playing her less angry and more warmongering.  Definitely has no problem with her sisters because they all have their places but sees herself as the King among the rest.

Chantarelle

Name: Morrigan (Lilith)
Age: Since before Adam’s Rib was removed; prior eternal being

Height: 5’8.5
Weight: 135

Sin or ability: Lust
Information about ability: Manipulation/Empowerment: permeates a pheremone to seduce men. On said condition they would be pliable and helpless in their state, creating a need to do her bidding. Morrigan can sense and manipulate the people, animals and other beings whether increasing, decreasing or channeling lust, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. Morrigan becomes stronger, faster, more durable through lust. With every subtle touch or by mere glance she can seduce her victim. If said victim has his heart set on a particular someone she can manifest into that said ‘love’. She can feed off sensual energy.

Personality: Patient, overtly feminine, sexy, and stoic, Morrigan has lived a life of debauchery and lust. She has come to a point in her life where she wants something real but old habits are hard to break.

Bio:

Born seraphim, she was gifted with love, kindness and generosity. She was blessed with beauty, grace and a voice so sweet it made grown men weep. She used to love watching over the seedling worlds with her brothers and sisters while listening continuosly to the ever-present hum of Source.

Despite being born a Seraphim, she was born with lust in her heart. Her core housed fires her peers never had to endure. The aches in her womb, the curse they never had to live through, never had to die through.

When she was caught for what she did there was outcry and confusion as to what to do with her. She had attempted to seduce the myriads but had only managed to corrupt one third of one battalion before she was caught. Some called for destruction others called for reincarnation. The ultimate judgement passed down was she was given a name and excommunicated, sentenced to an eternity on earth in human form.

Throughout her life, Morrigan sought out brothels and orgys to keep herself nourished, even steeling into the bedrooms of men to seduce and ravage their lethargic bodies. In Babylon she was known as Lilith, and Morrigan. Nowadays she spends most of her time in New York while living in the lap of luxury in a penthouse above central park. Life would be perfect if not for one pesky, monogamous need to be mated to someone for life. Though it would no doubt have to be an open relationship.

O/O's:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around
- noncon scenes
- Love/Hate Sex
- New fetishes

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut

Theme song: https://youtu.be/KEI4qSrkPAs

Gannameade

LOL I get to be me!  Silent!!!  Oh this is going to be interesting.

Gateman

I'll be doing official rules later, but something to remember while doing characters:

• only one power for your characters, whether they're demon or not.
  • If you're a couple in Sinful Brides, you can't be one here.
  • I claim Shy Guy

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Gateman on August 22, 2018, 08:21:01 PM
I'll be doing official rules later, but something to remember while doing characters:

• only one power for your characters, whether they're demon or not.
  • If you're a couple in Sinful Brides, you can't be one here.
  • I claim Shy Guy

Does this mean official couples only or if it's beleieved by anyone the characters will end up together?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chantarelle on August 22, 2018, 08:09:57 PM
https://imgur.com/a/v4WmAMp
Name: Lilith

Height: 5’8.5
Weight: 136

Sin or ability: Lust
Information about ability: Seduction: permeaties a pheremone to seduce men.

Personality: Patient, sexy, and stoic, Lilith has lived a life of debauchery and lust.

Bio:

Born seraphim, she was gifted with love, kindness and generosity. She was blessed with beauty, grace and a voice so sweet it made grown men weep. She used to love watching over the seedling worlds with her brothers and sisters while listening continuosly to the ever-present hum of Source.

Despite being born a Seraphim, she was born with lust in her heart. Her core housed fires her peers never had to endure. The aches in her womb, the curse they never had to live through, never had to die through.

When she was caught for what she did there was outcry and confusion as to what to do with her. She had attempted to seduce the myriads but had only managed to corrupt one third of one battalion before she was caught. Some called for destruction others called for reincarnation. The ultimate judgement passed down was she was given a name and excommunicated, sentenced to an eternity of servitude on earth.

On earth she became nocturnal...steeling into the bedrooms of men to seduce and ravage their lethargic bodies. Trying like hell to recreate that singular moment in heaven when she fell. 

O/O's:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes
- Love/Hate Sex

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut
Your img is not working. Make sure you do the coding for img and to the right. Gateman will look at it beyond that after it is fixed. Thank you 💜

Chantarelle

Wicked Emi

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Saika on August 22, 2018, 08:24:54 PM
Sorry Dragon XD I forgot to post it, but I took Wrath >< I'm so sorry lol
Oh then I guess have fun, guys!  :(

Gateman

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 22, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
Does this mean official couples only or if it's beleieved by anyone the characters will end up together?

If it seems a forgone conclusion, then it's not allowed, like you and Ganymede, or Chantrelle and Envy. I want people to start off fresh in this one, and try to make new connections. Just going with the same ones gets boring, you know?

Quote from: Saika on August 22, 2018, 08:24:54 PM
Sorry Dragon XD I forgot to post it, but I took Wrath >< I'm so sorry lol

It's true, she actually requested her yesterday. BUT, in situations like this, I say that the person with the most interesting concept wins.

Gateman

GM Shit

At Emi's urging, I am clarifying something. While characters are considered first come, first claimed to an extent, I want to give people the chance to do what they want (Pride excluded, because Emi's threatened to neuter me if I let someone else claim her). I'm not reserving characters, so whoever comes up with the completed sheet first will get it.

If it's a situation like Saika and Dragon, where Saika came to me and Dragon came to Emi about the same character at about the same time, I will give it to whoever comes with the character that's the best fit, if you both still want to do it. If you don't want to compete for Wrath, Dragon, I suggest Despair. It's a close cousin, and might give you what you want so everyone is happy.

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Gateman