Interest Check: Young dom/older sub themed group game

Started by KatieBower, August 21, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieBower

I'm not laying out any specific ideas, although I have a few that could certainly work for group games. Check my requests if you're interested, the link is in my sig, I'm just putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest in a smut-focused group game with a younger dom/older sub dynamic. As always I'm happy to play multiple ladies. Though anyone else who wants to try some older female subs can obviously post here as well.

Legman

I would definitely be interested. Love that dynamic.
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

KatieBower

Yay! Interest.

I'm thinking of creating something sand-boxy so even if we were to begin with, say just the three of us (assuming you would both be interested in doing so) it won't prevent others from joining along the way.

I have some ideas if you'd like to hear 'em, and I would be happy to hear any you guys have.

Legman

I think the sandbox makes the most sense.

As for settings. One that jumps to mind would be an exclusive gated community. Plenty of board MILF trophy wives looking for attention. Whether it's the pool boy or the neighbours boy back from college plenty of possibilities.

I don't know just  thinking out loud.
-Legman

Doomblade403xxx

If it were a larger scale game there could be many different scenarios. Milfs dominated by younger men. Older men dominated by younger women. Either way would be loads of fun.

Legman

-Legman

KatieBower

Sorry for the belated response. I did not really have a specific number in mind. And if we go with a sandboxy idea we could start with any number and hopefully find new players as we go.

One idea I've played with a lot in the past which I think has a lot of sandboxy potential is a sci-fi situation, essentially a contemporary style game, but where the social order is very different. Say a pandemic has rendered most of the current generations sterile, and we have a small minority of young men of the up-and-coming generation who are showing immunity. The state might make use of them in a desperate bid to avert what would otherwise be a catastrophic population crisis.

Legman

That could certainly work. Why would they be directed towards older women though? Or is that something to do with the virus and how it affected things? Are you going to want pregnancy fetish as part of this or.... ? And women put in the program because there submissive already?
-Legman

KatieBower

QuoteThat could certainly work. Why would they be directed towards older women though? Or is that something to do with the virus and how it affected things? Are you going to want pregnancy fetish as part of this or.... ? And women put in the program because there submissive already?

Older is relative. Whether or not impregnation is an aspect would be down to individual preferences. The program wouldn't require volunteers. It would be more or less universal.

Legman

-Legman

Norsegod1839

KatieBower

I had a feeling we might not get a favourable lord to lady ratio. Should we wait, see if any ladies, lieges, or lords prepared to play female characters show interest?

Legman

-Legman

Chantarelle

Interested in being a younger woman? Wait how young or old can we be?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

KatieBower

QuoteInterested in being a younger woman? Wait how young or old can we be?

I think I could come up with an idea that could include young women with older partners as well. Ages would come down to the individuals involved.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

KatieBower

QuoteSuper exciting. I’m in.

Yay, lol, now I just need to think of something >.>

It doesn't play specifically into the older/younger theme, but it could certainly play out that way; maybe we can focus on a small town where someone is spiking the water supply with a drug that dissolves people inhibitions. That could facilitate all sorts of otherwise taboo pairings.

Chantarelle

Or during an eclipse or some other phenomenon like that. That way it all happens at the same time or perhaps you’d rather it be gradual?

KatieBower

QuoteOr during an eclipse or some other phenomenon like that. That way it all happens at the same time or perhaps you’d rather it be gradual?

I think the preference so far is for something sandboxy. Set up a basic setting which facilitates people's fun, and then let them establish the particulars as far as characters and individual plot threads go.

We could go with something more supernatural if people prefer that.

Chantarelle

Doomblade403xxx

I'm pretty open for whatever. Spiked water supply sounds like a silly but fun plot hook.

Legman

-Legman

KatieBower

OK, sounds like we have a working premise. I will knock up a forward/summary over this coming week.

Doomblade403xxx

I'm thinking I will go with a high school football coach. So high strung and almost with a drill sgt mindset when it comes to his job. So much so it's going to be hilarious when he is broken down and dominated.