Alien Angels: Transgender Species (M for F)

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 04, 2014, 12:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So this is one of my original one-on-one ideas, but I've been kicking around an image of the angel in my head, and I wanted to see it for real.  So, this is my most recent photoshop.  The story is that it's the future, and humanity has evolved their technology to the point of making contact with parallel dimensions.  So far, the process has been exhilarating.  New technologies along with new cultures have spread through Earth like wildfire.  What the public doesn't know is that a few times the other dimensions are not filled with highly evolved societies.  Sometimes far from it.  So the government communicates with the other dimensions before contact is made.  The first step is allowing one of the other species to visit Earth incognito.  This allows Earth to assess the threat and vice versa for the alien beings.

This time Earth has made contact with an "angel" species, and it is your character's responsibility to communicate with the diplomat and show them around the planet.  However, the angel, even in a slightly human form, is very attractive and...well, angelic.  The obvious oddity (unknown until the visitor arrives) is the female body with male genitalia, but for a human woman, the angel is somehow perfect.

I'm wanting a female player to play this female character.  That's what I want for now, but I might be open to male players in the future.  Who knows?  Send me a PM, and we'll see. 

I'll allow you to create the new futuristic world of Earth, while I will have control of Angel physiology and their world.

So...you willing to make first contact?
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.