Just Come of Age on the Plantation

Started by Faolan, October 26, 2005, 04:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faolan

Fantasy setting

Your whole life you've grown up on the plantation of Lord Faolan.  You've hardly noticed being a slave really, you're life hasn't been really restricted much except maybe in the last few years.  Once you got big enough your Mama had you help her with her tasks in the cook dens where she and all the other field slave cooks made sure there was something hot ready for the men when they came in from the fields and stables.
  Everyone says Lord Faolan is a good Master, much more kind than any other Master that some of the slaves have belonged to.  He has even been known to manumit a number of slaves over the years, in the tradition, it's said, of his father who had also been a kind Master.  This kind of goodwill among the slaves has meant that they work very hard for him because they love him.(In a wierd sort of Slave loves Master sort of way.  The logic would defy most freeborn people but from the perspective of a born-slave, in a slave owning society, it makes sense).
  Lord Faolan is very hansome as you saw recently when he rode through the camp to speak with Karl, his Slave Master.  Tall and fair with a nice crooked toothed smile.  He even smiled at you as you walked by with a basket of carrots, which made you blush and curtsy, almost spilling the carrots.
  For the most part you have been being given bigger and bigger responsibilities fairly gradually and you are getting used to, and even excited about, becoming an adult.  The biggest change in your life happened last month which is when you bled from your nethers for the first time.  It really scared you but when you cried to Mama about it she just smiled and picked you up to take you to Karl to get you some herbs and teas, which all the female slaves get for when it's that time of the month.  The herbs get soaked in with some cotton to make a pad to put in your panties to absorb the blood(the cotton) and help you stay clean and uninfected(the herbs).
  You spoke with some of the other slaves about it and they say that no other Master does this for his slaves which is just another thing that makes everybody love Lord Faolan even more.
  Today though you and Mama were surprised to find Karl waiting in your hut when you came back from the kitchens.  Karl told your Mama that he had discussed with Lord Faolan that you might make for a very nice House slave!  Omigosh that made you so excited!  House Slaves get to wear nice almost fancy clothes and sometimes sleep in real beds!  Karl told your Mama to get you as clean as possible and to walk up to the Manor house first thing in the morning.
*****************************************************************************************************
So what do you think?  Anyone up for it?  Let me know if you are interested in exploring this with me in Heavy Non-Consensual.

It is a fantasy setting so you can make yourself any race you like.  Send me your character ideas. If I get enough responses maybe we could try to set up the plantation as a full blown game with many character positions being filled.

RogueJedi

Elvi

I would love to, but I think I am getting a little over stretched here......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Faolan

nobody else interested?  Then I'll go ahead and start it with Jedi.  If you read it and find it fun and exciting PM me and you can be my next slave.

Elvi

Oh go on then.......in for a penny as they say here in old blitey
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building