The Lost Legions (OOC/Discussion)

Started by Aiden, April 16, 2009, 01:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

I'm gonna try to get you guys a response when I get in the door.  Insanity has descended.  Does she need to head out of the village, or just out of her cottage/hut/whatever?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Kanrya

May I throw in a character perhaps a female warrior for the Barbarian side?

Banderas

Quote from: Kanrya on July 10, 2009, 06:58:06 PM
May I throw in a character perhaps a female warrior for the Barbarian side?

Hopefully, yes.  I joined the thread late, myself.  Posted in this thread as you just did, and was given the nod.

Desan

If you could give us a bit more detail as to what your character would be doing and such (would it be a short or long time character etc etc).
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Banderas

I know there's at least one character who would like to see Decius die a painful death.  And he well deserves it.

BUT, I have decided I like this character, so don't kill him!  I plan on using him in a future thread, and would like to be able to use this thread as backstory.

So be kind to Decius to the point where he is able to return to the civilized provinces in one piece.  Scarring him is okay.  Impalement, beheading, etc would NOT be appreciated.

Thank you!

Desan

*laughs* Alrighty! No death for him.

The Dark Raven

Pardon my absence, I am back now.  Where do you need me?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Desan

bent over a couch

Well your character is near mine and she's currently standing over her dead husband and my own character (who's playing dead) maybe she can rummage through each body and perhaps..cause my guy to twitch/move?

Anthea

Hi to all !

My apologizes to have been that long since my last post.
I was on vacation and I should have been able to be online but my best friend's adorable daughter had no better idea than pourring some water on my laptop. It didn't appreciated at all...and me neither by the way!

But now I'm back, so please tell me where I could be of any use.
Never tickle a sleeping dragon

my yes and no