The thing: Rebirth

Started by Brandon, December 08, 2005, 02:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Three years after the investigation and the destruction of the primary testing and scientific study complex the United nations has again set up base in Antartica. The new complex, dubbed Beta complex, has been finished and now soldiers, scientists, and civilian's from all over the world are being transfered to it. Some of the nations hope that the creatures can be destroyed once and for all, other's only participate to learn more and hopefully use them as a weapon to destroy enemies that they cant possibly fight with military power.

On top of all this the staff of beta complex has heard all the 'truth's' of the thing creatures. After contact has been made with a creature they infect the bodies of human's and over time they twist the insides of the person and transform them into a twisted version of seemingly unatural carnage. Though this process is not garanteed there is still a 50-70% chance that a person is infected and doesnt even know it...or they merely act like they are normal, because of these conditions anyone could be suspect. Can you trust your squad? your leadership? your friends? yourself?

----------------------------------------------------

An Adult horror game idea that I thought would be fun.

While the staff encounter the problems of the arctic and the creatures they also have to deal with the raw sexual tension. Anyone who comes into contact with the creatures runs the risk of becoming one of them so if a person dares to trust someone else in any regard, even sexually they run the risk of becoming prey for a bloodthirsty monster.

However at this point the game has not been created, Im just gauging interest. That said, who is up for some adult horror fun?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

One of my favorite stories written orignaly by John Campbel in the late thirties and made into at least a couple of movies.
I am interested,
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0

Brandon

Gonna bump this to hopefully get some more interest.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play