Beautiful Obsession... (M/M, NC)

Started by Suiko, February 17, 2012, 08:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

This idea spawned very much from this NSFW picture. It's quite a bare idea, and I'd be happy to discuss possible plot options with anyone...

Character A (me) is a simple collage student; he gets by quite well in his exams, is fairly popular and has the average life one would expect from an average boy. The teachers look to him to set a good example for the other students and so, when a new pupil enters the term mid-way (your character), they request that he take the new boy under his wing and show him the ropes of campus life. Their dorm room happens to be shared, making the whole idea run much more smoothly, and so for several weeks they seem to become good friends; Character A is helpful, kind-hearted and despite being a little younger than B, he does his best to ensure that the transition into a new collage is an easy one...

Things gradually shift however, as Character B tries to get closer that mere friends; inappropriate advances, comments, texts. They start off innocent enough at first and A tries to gently tell the other boy that he't not interested. Things seem to settle down on the outside, but inwardly, Character B's feeling continue to grow, twisting into something of an obsession over something he can't have. The messages come again, but more intimate, more shameless and eventually Character A has to try and cut contact with the other boy, to try and stop the growing obsession.

By that point, it's much too late however, and one night whilst Character A is sleeping, B decides to take matters into his own hands; moving to take what he wants, rather than to wait...

As you can see, this is a story about obsession. NC elements will be included as well as other things that can be negotiated.

• Kidnapping?
  • Bondage
  • Cross-dressing (Forced)
  • Some physical violence?
  • Public scenes/Chance of being caught?
  • Humiliation?
Just some ideas. I'd love to discuss this with anyone interested. Please PM me if you're interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -