News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Human Vs Exotic

Started by Nadir, March 22, 2010, 10:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

It was my belief that the human board were meant for games with only humans and the exotic was for all games including things that weren't human but looked enough like one not to trigger the 'bestiality' thing that demands they go to [Ex]. But apparently it's not.

Could I have some modly clarification?

Trieste

If you hover your mouse over the boards, you get the descriptions, which clarify.

Pulled off a "human" board: Games encompassed in a single thread that involve sex with consensual bondage and feature characters who are human in form or very near (e.g., elves) and either male or female gender

Pulled off an "exotic" board: Games of less than 1000 posts on multiple threads involving sex consensual with bondage and include hermaphrodites (futa) and/or nonhumans (such as furries, beasts, tentacle monsters, etc.)

Nadir

So bestiality isn't [Ex]?

Trieste

Did you look at the hover-over description on EX? :)

Oreo

Bestiality goes in the Extreme not the Exotic.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Nadir

I underlined what I found confusing

Quote from: Trieste on March 22, 2010, 10:33:07 AM
Pulled off an "exotic" board: Games of less than 1000 posts on multiple threads involving sex consensual with bondage and include hermaphrodites (futa) and/or nonhumans (such as furries, beasts, tentacle monsters, etc.)

Oreo

I could be wrong Eden but I understood that to encompass things like Minotaurs, Centaurs, Dragons rather than horses and sheep. <_<

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Trieste

Precisely. Things like Beauty and the Beast aren't exactly human, but also not exactly bestiality.

Nadir

Ah, right. That's a little clearer.

Trieste

No worries. Remember to link your friendly neighborhood voyeur-Goddess to any and all sheeplove. <3

Nadir

Creeper

Shit!

They're onto us, guys! Dump the sheep! Amscray! Jenkins, start up the escape car!

*Peels away*
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!