Looking For Fandom Roleplayers! Also Any OC and Storylines!

Started by AmeliaRose, February 04, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmeliaRose

So I'm looking for someone to roleplay as the 11th Doctor with me playing River. It will be a romantic and adventurous roleplay, but not sexual (if approved I will eventually ask for that in the adult roleplay forums).

I'm also looking for the same only a Johnlock pairing, I can play Doctor Watson I just need a Sherlock.

If anyone is up for any Once Upon A Time pairings or scenes I would be quite excited about that, I can roleplay as almost any female character and some male characters. Just reply for any inquires.

I'm pretty good coming up with characters that fit almost any situation or scenarios, so if you have an original plot line that you'd like to play out let me know and I'll build a character to fit those needs!

Theta Sigma

Found your thread! ;o Now I probably look like a stalker. >_>
But yes, I ship 11 and River.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

AmeliaRose

Score! -pumps fist in the air- And maybe just a little bit of a stalker :P But it's all in good fun

Theta Sigma

Ha. ;o Alrighty then! What did you have in mind? Where would you prefer this set in their timelines?

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

AmeliaRose

I was thinking it be sometime after The Wedding of River Song maybe around The Angels Take Manhatten time frame? And I was thinking it could be one of the times he breaks her out of prison and they go on a date, I just think it would be cute

Corbin

OMG!! I can play Sherlock for you. Sorry, got a little bit excited. LOL.

Also, is this off the BBC version or the films?

AmeliaRose

BBC, as much as I ADORE the RDJ movies, I don't ship Johnlock for them.

Corbin

The BBC version is awesome!! :) So I will happily play your Sherlock.