Help with Fandoms

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, June 11, 2021, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

I'm trying to overhaul my request thread. It's been a minute since I've done this heavy an edit. Anyway, I was wondering if any Fandom is not allowed here. I'm also heavily inspired by dystopian futures such as The Purge and The Handmaid's Tale. I was wondering if that sort of thing is allowed.

Thank you in advance.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Oniya

The one, single thing to be careful of with fandoms is character ages.  A lot of anime in particular deals with characters that are under 18.

I've seen quite a few dystopian-themed requests going on (not in particular fandoms, but in general).  The primary thing with those is to tag them.  If your zombie apocalypse is going to involve gory dismemberment, might want to tag it as [EX]treme.  If your Handmaid's Tale RP features an unwilling Handmaid, mark it [NC].  This is all for the sake of attracting the right partners, and not having others unpleasantly surprised.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DemonessOfDeathValley

That makes sense. Thank you.  :D

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~