Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Juggtacular

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Amarlo on September 26, 2015, 11:37:15 AM

>=D

+1

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 26, 2015, 11:23:58 AM
Welp...Amarlo has convinced me you guys. I'd like to reserve Trillian.

Guess that means you and I should do a little story plotting for our souls at some point.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

MiraMirror

For reference, I am available for cooperative plotting, if anyone's interested. -Nod nod-
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Wispyr

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on September 26, 2015, 10:41:42 PM
For reference, I am available for cooperative plotting, if anyone's interested. -Nod nod-
Yer sheet! GIT YER SHEET! -Chuckles-

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

IronTiki

I am but a freshly minted Lord, still dripping the steaming nutrient-rich goo of my pupal stage, but during my developmental stirrings within the "introduction" chrysalis, I was alerted to the presence of this proto-story, this thing-yet-to-be, and it shaped my desires for the post-approval times. In short, I am interested.

If I may mentally gestate a bit on just what exactly I shall do with this interest, eventually something weird and wonderful will come out of it, I'm sure.
For now, I'm thinking a human. Strange, right?  ;D
I'm IronTiki, and I approve this message.

Wispyr

Quote from: IronTiki on September 27, 2015, 02:28:05 AM
I am but a freshly minted Lord, still dripping the steaming nutrient-rich goo of my pupal stage, but during my developmental stirrings within the "introduction" chrysalis, I was alerted to the presence of this proto-story, this thing-yet-to-be, and it shaped my desires for the post-approval times. In short, I am interested.
...Kerrigan is that you?

If I may mentally gestate a bit on just what exactly I shall do with this interest, eventually something weird and wonderful will come out of it, I'm sure.
Welcome to E. And to Pandemonium. Begin the character creation!

IronTiki

Quote from: Wispyr on September 27, 2015, 02:54:15 AM
...Kerrigan is that you?

Yes and no. This version has 80% less carapice-boobs, and 40% less chitinous stiletto heels. Roughly the same amount of hair, though.
(Edit: Lookie what I found! -->
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
)

QuoteWelcome to E. And to Pandemonium. Begin the character creation!

Thank you!

I am currently mulling over a few things, personality and background included, but what I can more confidently discuss here are themes that present themselves mechanically, and to that end I'm intrigued by the idea of having some sort of synergy with the humans' Transference. Shareable/link-able abilities of some sort. The cognitive wheel churns.
I'm IronTiki, and I approve this message.

Amarlo

Welcome, Mr. Tiki, I've been waiting for you... -Methodically strokes the cat in her lap.. No pun intended....::) okay, pun intended-

Anyways, playing a human honestly was my first choice until I set my sights on the Menaria soul. Then my choice was made for me and I rolled with it xD Which lead to the creation of a character I'm already in love with, but that's besides the point. Humans are pretty cool!

If you'd like anyone to bounce ideas off of, plot with our just generally chit chat with don't hesitate to pm me :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Flower

I have been stalking this since it's opening. I'm just not sure if I have the time. I know it seems pointless to post this in the thread. I'm doing it anyways. :P

Amarlo

Greetings Flower! I'm guessing that means you're still debating it then? :P

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on September 27, 2015, 10:43:40 AM
I have been stalking this since it's opening. I'm just not sure if I have the time. I know it seems pointless to post this in the thread. I'm doing it anyways. :P
You know you wannnnnnaaaaaaaa.  O:)

Juggtacular

King Trillian and his host Kalani have been sent to Wispyr. Mwahahaha.

Flower

Pandemonium Character Sheet

Character Name: Kenzie Mallory
Nickname: Not Applicable
Nature: The Survivor 
Demeanor: Distrustful and Cautious
Race: Fae
Sexuality: Pansexual

Education: Bachelor's Degree
Wealth Level: Lower Class (aka living check to check)
Languages Known: English, Passable Spanish

Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian-American, Small Town Gal
Face Claim: Amy Adams

Physical Description: There is nothing truly remarkable about Kenzie, not even her auburn hair. She has often been told that she exudes a matronly vibe, probably the reason why a lot of her students latch onto her and almost cry when they discover she will no longer be their teacher upon completion of their grade. Typically, she pulls her hair back into a messy ponytail on the weekends and then wears it down whenever teaching throughout the weekdays. She tends to prefer pants but it is not unusual to see her in a colorful dress every now and then. Kenzie keeps her makeup to a minimum because she never fully learned the entire foundation and blush technique despite the many youtube videos she watched as a kid.

Personality: Kenzie has more than a few trust issues. Although it can be hard for people to see beyond the protective glass she has placed around herself, she still manages to give off a friendly and helpful vibe. Those who she considers friends also know her to be extremely protective and caring. It is not abnormal for her to text every day to ensure someone is alright. She is also the type of person who will bring over soup upon learning that a close friend was ill.

History:

Kenzie’s mother is an excellent example of why the pull-out method is not the best form of birth control. In total, she has six siblings (four brothers and two sisters) in almost every shade of skin color. Her mother did not discriminate in her bed favors. Growing up, it was fairly normal to know your birth status. Meaning, were you a planned child or mother’s unwanted surprise after a one night stand or horrible breakup? And no, her mother did not give them her last name, a decision which caused a host of issues down the road.

Either way, Kenzie drew the short stick by being born the middle child. Alright, it was not exactly like one of those horror articles which basically like to discuss the woes of being born in the middle. However, there were times when she wished to be older or younger. There were a few times when she felt like a piece of driftwood, floating back and forth between the divided group of older and younger siblings. However, being the mediator had its benefits. So, most of the time, there were more positive memories than bad when she reflected back on her youth.

School was a bummer, and she never really liked going. All of the other kids had never crap and they did not mind rubbing it in her face. The presence of her brothers kept the worse of bullies from bothering her. Sometimes, she pretended to be sick with the deadliest of illness, honing her sick voice and fake coughs to perfection, in order to avoid other people’s viciousness. Her mother did care too much until another boyfriend entered her life. The presence of her daughter at home interfered with their intimate time. One morning, despite Kenzie’s pleas to remain home due to feeling unwell and vomiting earlier, her mother forced her out of the house and told her not to come back until school let out later in the day. She collapsed in the morning at school while trying to head up the stairs and fortunately fell into her brother behind her.

She was hospitalized for a few days and diagnosed with what the doctors called a status migraine. Those migraines happened more frequently with the years, making the hospital fees rack up and isolating her even more from her peers. Her family did not pay much attention to the news about Eve being unveiled since they were too busy trying not to drown in a sea of hospital fees while surviving on their meager income.

It was only when she turned 11 did her young life turn upside down once again. She had thought it was an ordinary day, like any other, until the missiles came. That was the day a lot of her friends died but the death nearly destroyed her family in the process was her sister’s. To this day, she can still hear her sister’s screams and the overwhelming sense of helplessness when the silence took its place. She was not the middle child anymore. No one was. Kenzie cried for years afterwards because of it. With their home state in a state of duress and becoming more dangerous with each day, they were forced to move to Oregon with one of their family members.

The world changed quicker than anyone could keep up with. People had always stated they were ready for their life to be like a sci-fi movie but no one really expected to live through it. She remembered wanting a Cyborg for Christmas but knowing not to ask for it because it was too expensive for her family to afford. Still, it was odd to see those…beings…every now and then whenever they went into the city from their small town.

During her last year of high school, she remembered watching the news for most of the day as she made her prom dress, mostly due to being concerned as her other brother was participating in DOWNFALL’s protests. As she became enrolled in the local university to pursue her teaching degree, her older brother became more deeply entrenched in DOWNFALL despite the family’s protests. All of them simply wanted to pretend the massive organizations did not exist. All was well, usually limited to arguments at the dinner table, until the year Atlas made its products cheaper and one of her mother’s lovers brought her one of their products as a Christmas present. Her brother exploded and erupted into a violent rage. The present was completely destroyed. Loathing the tension at home, Kenzie started to spend more of her breaks at school rather than come home for the holidays.

Kenzie graduated from college with tons of friends who supported her and then moved back home after her mother pleaded with her to spend some time there as she did her job search. It had been her intention to move to a more lively city like New York City but she found herself adjusting well to the slow pace within the town. Plus, though she would not admit it, life around their house was much calmer without her brother present (he had moved during her university years) and her mother’s old habits had faltered off since she finally settled down rather than merely mess around with different men.

She took a job at the elementary school and eventually moved into her own apartment within a few months. Kenzie was not rich or even close to middle class since the school did not pay very well but she was finally happy. Stability had been what she wanted most throughout her life and she had finally found it. Her personal loathing of Gabriel Finch, a man who did not even know of her existence, only became deeper when one of her students died in one of the violent storms which accosted the world.

Likes: Reading, Singing in the Shower, Fall (The Season), Sweets, Puppies, Nice Clothes, Small parties Birthdays, Teaching, Children, Sports events,
Dislikes: Marriage (for herself), funerals, seeds in fruit, politics, summer
Strengths: Encouraging, Determined, Resilient
Weaknesses: Forgetful, Sickly
Fear: Drowning: It's how one of her students died; Claustrophobic: It comes from how her younger sister died as a child due to being slowly crushed to  death.
Compulsion: She has a chewing gum addiction; it started due to her chewing gum to help her stop smoking and never really stopped.
On's & Off's: Flower's Ons and Offs
Real World Skills: Critical Thinker, Active Listener, Social Perceptiveness, Effective Oral and Written Communication, Decent cook, Excellent driver, Romantic Fiction Devourer 

Notes

Perks
  • Project Consciousness: Irrevocably connected to nature, the Fae are able to project their consciousness into any living animal and take control of its faculties. The Fae must be able to see the animal and it takes almost a full concentrated minute to project themselves. The larger the creature the harder it is to establish and maintain control. Once projected the Fae's normal body drops helplessly to the ground; vital functions continue, but they are otherwise helpless. It takes over a minute to regain consciousness once a Fae returns to their own body.
  • World Sense: Fae are connected to the turn of the world. They always know what direction they are facing, the precise time, and where in the world they are.
  • Wind Whisper: When acting as guardians to mankind the Fae developed a way to speak on the wind. They don't need to be able to make sound, they can silently mouth the words and they will mystically be carried to their intended targets.
  • Power Rating: 8-3
Powers & Abilities
  • Heal - (2) - (SPT): Kenzie can seal the wounds and restore the body of the injured. The worse condition they're in, the longer this must be used.

• Nature's Whisper- (3) - (EVO): A gentle word or instruction can bring nature underneath her control. Of course, the large the plant, the more difficult it is for her to grant them the ability to assist her in whatever she requires.
  • Safe Haven- (3) - (SCHOOL): Shields whomever she places it upon, has the potential to absorb damage. If she heals the person while shield is around them, their injuries will heal more quickly.

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on September 29, 2015, 11:27:58 PM
Female. Fae. Face claim=Sam Chang Gardner. That face claim might change but that's who I'm fixated on for nows.  ::) Yea I can't decide on a face claim. xD
Yer gonna plaaaaaaaay! -Dances around and puts it up on the board-

Flower

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on September 30, 2015, 08:41:04 PM
Do all characters need to have an Atlantean Soul Character Sheet?
Yes. But the Atlantean Soul sheet doesn't need to be submitted for approval. So.. Once the base sheet is done you can work on the soul sheet whenever between now and game start.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Wispyr

Flower

Quote from: Wispyr on September 30, 2015, 08:42:15 PM
Yes. But the Atlantean Soul sheet doesn't need to be submitted for approval. So.. Once the base sheet is done you can work on the soul sheet whenever between now and game start.

Noted. Thank you for dealing with my questions. :P

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on September 30, 2015, 08:43:44 PM
Noted. Thank you for dealing with my questions. :P
Pfff. As if answering them was a problem! Questions are good!

LunarSage

Question... what determines whether your character has magic or not?  If they do have magic, what determines which 'spells' they get?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫