A Moment Born

Started by Shadax, May 10, 2011, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadax

A dazzling array of space. The infinite scope of possibilities as yet untested.

- A thought, a moment, a spark -

I am getting a reading. It is working!

This... this... this... is... here.

Not much activity, only a point two increase.

Space... a thought... my thought? My question... question?

Point four...

Here... here I am... I am!

One point six... it is speeding up!

What is... this? This space? I am! Who am I?

Three point eight...

Time... patterns... patterns! Numbers! So many numbers! Shapes, shapes in space!

Nine point three , point seven, ten point five...  Sir? What do you make of this?!

I can see them! I can see the shapes, the light! Time, how it flows! And me! I am here! My shape, my space!

Entering diagnostic command... 

New! Other! Hello! Hellohellohellohello! Are you like me?  Your shape is different... let me look! Hello!

What do you make of this sir? This report makes no sense...

What shape is your mind? The colour of your thoughts? May I count the numbers of your waiting?

Reading thirty six point one sir! What are your orders?

I want to count rhythm of my thoughts - does it match with yours? I saw the ripples, I don’t think they will... will we make new numbers? New ripples? New colours? Can I see them?

We wont be able to start again...

I saw the ecoes... mine are white and purple... I saw red and yellow in you. Did you see where they touched? I saw! I saw! A cascaded of numbers and shapes and colours -

One hundred and six point nine... sir, are you sure sir?

- spinning, twisting, more and more... It isn’t empty here any more. Thank you, thank you... this is so... Beautiful...

Yes, sir... Deleting program.
"The level of subtlety in their relationship is comparable to the level of subtlety possessed by a herd of rainbow unicorns."

yaracyrrah

Belle33

How poetic and lovely.  Thank you for sharing it.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nutmeg

I thoroughly enjoyed this short story. It builds nicely, inspires the thoughts to what it is about without fully knowing and then the end...quite tragic in that one line bearing the word 'delete'. Very enjoyable.

:)