Mutant, XMen, Heroes, Human With Powers/Gifts. <CLOSED>

Started by Cynadea, April 18, 2015, 12:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

What I'm looking for:

I wish to play twin mutants, a yin/yang kind of pair with a telepathic link(just between them). They would both be female, preferably age 17 to 20, one has super speed and enhanced regeneration, the other is a healer and can reshape metals with her mind. One his a fighter, the other an artist. One is introverted, gloomy, rash, the other is bright, bubbly and warm.

Dealbreakers:

• If it is based off a fandom, it must not require a thorough knowledge of it (though I did see all of Heroes), and must accept originals.
  • I do not enjoy playing in a game that is overrun by Lords playing lesbians. I don't mind cross-gender, I have no prejudice against any orientation, but the game must have straight males for me to interact with.
  • I would join a game that has just started if the GM proves to be someone I know or appears to be dedicated and serious.
  • Must require a good size post, no one-liners.
  • Must be active. I post several times a day, I'd like a game that has at least 3-4 new posts a day (not necessarily to me).
  • I prefer the freeform, sandbox type, where player come up with their own plot.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread