Christmas is almost here

Started by MasterMischief, November 20, 2009, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Christmas is almost here.  What are you most looking forward to?

For me, it is my daughter's face Christmas morning.

WhiteAngel

Seeing my family for the holidays!

Except for my mom, who will probably get me some masculine clothes.

MasterMischief

Quote from: WhiteAngel on November 20, 2009, 08:25:13 PM
Except for my mom, who will probably get me some masculine clothes.

Off thread: I am being terribly nosy here, if you do not want to talk about it, I understand.  Does your mom not understand?

Oniya

Planning for the visit of the Great Flamingo.  This is a separate and distinct entity from Santa Claus.  The jolly old elf will be hiding small presents around our house for our little one to find over the course of who-knows-how-long, while the Great Flamingo will be deliver something startling and yet surprisingly appropriate to one of our semi-local friends under cover of darkness.  (Or, considering their sleep schedule, cover of noon-day sun might be more applicable.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WhiteAngel

Quote from: MasterMischief on November 20, 2009, 08:31:09 PM

Off thread: I am being terribly nosy here, if you do not want to talk about it, I understand.  Does your mom not understand?

I've told her, she's in denial.  Though she might have got it after I yelled at her for buying me a 300 dollar watch the size of Jay Leno's chin

WhiteAngel

On the good side of my mom though, my sis is throwing a surprise party for my parent's 25 anniversary at the church they got married at so they can renew their vows.

Nico

Spending some time with my family in the UK. I'll visit them over Christmas, and -the best of it all- my boyfriend Marc will come with me!