007: Spy Games (Interest Check) Espionage/RPG

Started by Vostroya, December 18, 2014, 12:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Mika

Quote from: Vostroya on December 19, 2014, 10:48:13 PM
I believe we are waiting on one more character profile to be posted then we can start.

Sorry, got super busy over here. Will have it up shortly
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Vostroya

Mystic Mika

Nada Teezovich
Russian/Hungarian National
Psych Profile: Classified

Virtues: Sex Appeal. Growing up in the streets of Budapest, Nada learned quickly that her gypsy heritage and her fiendish good looks could be used to her advantage. Nada has no inhibitions about using her body to seduce, distract, or whatever else she might need to do in order to get the job done.
Vice: Ruthless. Similarly, growing up an orphan and being recruited by the KGB in her early teens has left Nada with a very specific set of skills and the iron determination to use them. This cold and sometimes brutal approach to the mission has left Nada with few friends in the circles she travels in. She prefers it this way, but without back up on many operations, she has a much greater risk of being compromised.

History: Nada was born to a teenage mother living in the slums of Budapest, her Father a Soviet officer of some rank. She was orphaned at an early age and was soon reduced to crime as a means of survival. After pickpocketing a KGB officer on accident, she was taken in by the service and raised to be an undercover agent. Trained in H2H combat and proficient with most standard military hardware, Nada was trained to sneak, seduce, and if the occasion called for it, to kill. Nada was an outstanding field agent for five years until it was discovered that she was secretly selling information to an unknown source. When KGB authorities attempted to make an arrest a vehicle blew up in front of them resulting in five deaths and three wounded. It is unclear whether the demolition was caused by Nada or by her unknown contact is unclear. What is known is that her bank accounts, passports and liquid assets disappeared along with her. She has been a ghost ever since.

The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Reia

I'm definitely interested, if you have room for more?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vostroya

Quote from: Reia on December 20, 2014, 04:39:54 AM
I'm definitely interested, if you have room for more?

Of course!

Also, good character Mika!

Mystic Mika

Quote from: Vostroya on December 20, 2014, 05:35:34 AM
Of course!

Also, good character Mika!

Thanks.  I know its a bit vague. Does the vice make sense with the given d20 feel you are looking for?

Vostroya

Quote from: Mystic Mika on December 20, 2014, 07:50:28 AM
Thanks.  I know its a bit vague. Does the vice make sense with the given d20 feel you are looking for?

I believe so, though if you want to have something specific I wouldnt mind.

The way I see the vice for you now would be if given the option to be quiet or go in hard, she would have to make a roll on her vice. Also it makes it so she probably would shy away from work as a team, making her job more difficult.

Mystic Mika

That's what I had in mind as well. Baddies are always more difficult to control anyways  >:)

Juggtacular

vin26m

Inspired by Foxy Oni's awesome character.  He can be a minor villain or the Big Bad.

Name: Maxim Venediktov
Occupation: Vor, or "Thief in law" (a professional criminal who has an elite position within an organized crime movement and who follows a code).  Arms dealer and information broker.

Personality: Usually intellectual and detached, he can also come off as secretive, arrogant, proud, vain, aloof, stable, serious, sneaky, and deceptive.  When dealing with others, he is friendly and outgoing.
Virtue: Maxim is a charismatic leader and criminal mastermind.  He can motivate allies, manipulate enemies and call upon a vast network of informants and other connections.
Vice: Maxim loves tall, busty, strong women, kinky sex, lots of money and exotic material things.  He is not a violent man by nature - although he is a reasonably skilled combatant, he prefers to avoid fights and he has few, if any, kills to his credit.  If someone has to die, he has someone take care of it for him.  But if he needs someone to talk, then he gets up close and personal.

History: Supposedly, Maxim was a singer and guitarist in a rock band, where he used his charm and performance skills to control and incite large crowds to act on his suggestions to do anything from getting rowdy to trashing neighborhoods to boycotting corporations.  He got mixed up in the wrong kind of business with the wrong kind of people, and eventually stopped being a boy trying to get in the pants of groupies to a man making multi-million dollar deals for weapons and information. 

Ons: BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism, watersports, watching women with animals.

Off's: Permanent damage or death.

Vostroya

Good character Vin. He will make a good minor villian as I will be playing the big bad. Who shall remain mysterious for now. I want to build up the tension a bit. Lol.

Batman4560

Name: Aaron Shaw- Agent 88

Personality: Friendly and happy, Shaw goes out of his way to make friends but that might just be because he likes to use those friends to cause a distraction.
Virtue: (What your character is best at) Stealth operations: Aaron knows how to case a joint, sneak into and out of areas and use shadows and crowds as cover.
Vice: (Your characters weakness) One on One: Shaw can fight due to his training but anything more than one on one and he starts to panic and can't focus. More often than not Shaw can't come out on top against more than one man or woman who has been trained.

History: Raised in California Aaron grew up to be a Police Officer before being picked up by the C.I.A. There he learned the art of stealth and information gathering, ranking top in his class. His combat training one on one also garnered him high marks but group combat wasn't nearly as great. Shaw spent the next five years of his life gathering information for the C.I.A.

Ons: Open to try anything once.

Off's: Depends on what he has tried already.

RubySlippers

Name: Charlie Gemini (lower) and Emma Gemini (upper)
Codename: The Twins
Occupation: Bodyguards-for-Hire/Assassins-for-Hire demands comparable skills sets [VERTIGO]

Personality: Quit pleasant but professional they will kill just for the money its only business they never take it personally but won't hurt minor children. They do think alike, share their own language and are lovers and loyal to their contracts so are weird but reliable talent. They also talk as one sometimes that freaks people out but they can read each other to an unnatural level it seems. They will often do work for the organization for a smaller fee since they can rack up favors with various governments.

Virtue: Are together very formidable killers highly trained to get to a target using a variety of tactics and taking them out.

Vice: Work best together, alone their not as good, but still they are very capable just work best together like tag team wrestlers are good wrestlers but work best as a team.

History: Growing up in the slums of New York City they had to use their wiles to survive, at first as the lover to a drug dealer as they forged themselves as expert criminals in their field. Seduction, teamwork, guns, athletics, observation. martial arts, languages, infiltration and security systems/safe cracking and planning are key you never fight one of them and the are always in proper armor lined clothing and packing. Both also are trained with the katana to a high level. Once they turned eighteen they worked killing targets through the organization VERTIGO a clearing house for mercenaries, hired killers, thieves and hackers who work together and for anyone willing to pay well and they are highly regarded. They worked for MI:6, the CIA, private interests and well not to picky once they take a contract. Markers for work done are in their back pockets since VERTIGO also trades debts owed for work at a good price. They hold a license to kill from VERTIGO as in can tap the organization like any agent for a government can tap their organizations.

Distinguishing Features: VERTIGO tattoo on the nape of the neck with their serial number.

Vostroya

RubySlippers

And its the James Bond setting odd characters with funny names and concepts just work, look at Jaws for a fine example. And come on I couldn't resist seeing that pic to base my characters on them.

Reia

Quote from: Vostroya on December 20, 2014, 05:35:34 AM
Of course!

I'm debating on what type of character to make. What's the balance between good guys and bad guys right now?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vostroya

Quote from: Reia on December 20, 2014, 03:36:36 PM
I'm debating on what type of character to make. What's the balance between good guys and bad guys right now?

As it stands right this moment we have 6 villians to 4 agents. So we could use more good ones.

Vostroya

*GM Update

Added "State of the World" thread. Also added a convenient "Game Links" spoiler tag to each game thread for easy browsing back and forth between threads.

The State of the World thread will contain basic information as to the World at large as it pertains to the agents and villians. I hope this will allow players to have a way for their characters to actively mold the shape of world politics as the game goes along.

I will be adding to it shortly. If any would like to help or pitch in their ideas for the game, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm!

TheMysteriousLime

This looks great, if you've got room for me I'd love to join!
I would create an agent as we seem to have slightly less of those.

Vostroya

Quote from: TheMysteriousLime on December 20, 2014, 07:06:16 PM
This looks great, if you've got room for me I'd love to join!
I would create an agent as we seem to have slightly less of those.

That would be awesome!

RubySlippers

Now true The Twins will work for anyone VERTIGO arranges and can pay well. Consider them neutral operatives.

Vostroya

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 20, 2014, 07:12:41 PM
Now true The Twins will work for anyone VERTIGO arranges and can pay well. Consider them neutral operatives.

True, but who controls that agency mmmm?

RubySlippers

We don't ask and they don't tell but we will work for lots of different parties of all ideologies, within our moral limits, they won't harm children for example so won't work for psychos that would - but gladly would terminate them.

TheMysteriousLime

Name: Jackson 'The Hacker' Gates

MI5 Operative

Personality:
Jackson is an energetic character who, despite spending a lot of time on computers, loves to meet people. While he might be considered awkward when  it comes to romantic (and sexual) encounters he is generally a lovable person. He is a loyal friend and a determined enemy. He is not considered to be violent or bull headed, although his cautious approach can lead to some sticky situations due to not acting fast.
Virtue: (What your character is best at)
Jackson is a computer wizard. There is no electronic defence he cannot bypass nor any online system he can't abuse for his own purposes. This knowledge and skill earned him the nickname, 'The Hacker'.
Vice: (Your characters weakness)
Jackson has awful aim for MI5 standards. His skill with long range weapons is appalling, barely managing to pass MI5 regulations. He should not be trusted with anything you have to have a scope for.
History:
Jackson grew up in a wealthy part of London with access to all of the latest computers and devices. He spent all of his free time toying with the various electronic systems at his disposal and started to become well versed in them. By the time he was 20 it had gotten to the point where it had became dangerous. The true extent to Jackson's abilities was shown when he became aware that his wealthy businessman father was having an affair with a co-worker. His father planned to leave his family for his mistress, taking all of the money of the family with him. Jackson used his skills as a master hacker to instead transfer all of the family money into an account for his mother and himself so that they could run away and hide from the man who planned to betray them. However, when he informed his mother of what he had done, she panicked. She called the police and Jackson was set to be put behind bars for a long, long time.
This was when MI5 first noticed him. Instead of rotting away in cell for the rest of his life, Jackson was given a chance. A chance to use his skills for good. Jackson was trained and tested appropriately and has since been an agent for MI5 where he uses his skills for good.
Ons:
Will most likely stick with vanilla, he is open to experimentation (eg BDSM)
Off's:
Extremes such as scat, watersports, extreme gore etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that alright for a character sheet? If you need more detail on some of the different sections let me know. Also apologies for the picture, it's not the best. I can change that also if need be.
If there is something stupid that I've overlooked please tell me so I can change it. I'm rather new here so I might have missed something obvious!
Look forward to hearing your feedback.