Different lives [UN] (Update 11.10.08)

Started by Damatos, September 14, 2008, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damatos

Game based roleplays

(Based on the PSP game Monster Hunter)

Damor Keesh had always been the main protector and hunter of the Yeshu Hill village. But as we all know time does move on and in time he had grown some what old. He notice this in a run when he was face to face with a Tigrex, yet he was confident enough that he could beat it and eventually he did. But that night at his home, he came to realize that he was just too old. He was only 43 but in the job of monster hunting that spells only one thing retirement. And he did hate that thought. He know of a young woman a very stunning woman with the best body he had ever seen but she was very lacking in talent even though she came from a rich family that did not impress him at all. So he sent her a later as he left town, it was a later for her that basically said that if she really wanted to be a hunter she will find him at his special cabin hideout. He waited for her inside.

What I look for: This role can go many ways from a romantic sense, bondage and even NC. What I look for in this female character is a snobby personality. High and mighty and such. But this can be discussed in a PM.

Oriental

Seeking the master

A long time ago in the land of Dar, we're a family of warriors that we're made for fighting. Every king wanted them and every king feared them. They we're know as masterful samurais and as ninjas but in truth they had only one true name 'Ravager's'. Even as little children they trained in all things man making them as fearful as the biggest ogre you can find. But in time man need them not, life passed and science came and also powder. But now the martial war approaches and you must journey to find the great and last master of them. No money will buy him or drink. You must use your wits to make him train you but child have in mind that this master is now but a vile thought of a person make him mad and thou shall see what he can do.

Character: This can be in two ways (expect sex in both) One way is that your a young warrior man that wants fame and ability but lack both and thus you in your soul know that you will do anything to become the best warrior ever (this can also be done with a female character). Second you are a beautiful princess but secretly a bit of a tomboy and always trained in secret in the martial arts. You want to impress your father the king by leading his army in the up coming battle but lack the ability and sometimes the patience. You have always gotten what you wanted no matter what it was but prepare to hit a brick road with your new master. (Same as the first one it can be a male here also)

Suspense:

Seeded Revenge

The night was perfect for the perfect revenge, the night was shrouded in a state wide electrical storm. Most people were at the shelter but not her she felt safe in her three story, white and pink Victorian house. She was all alone her mom and dad we're out of town her grandma. It's been a week since he's know the truth, he was mentally unstable in many ways but that was managed to be kept from the his high school's society. He stood on the sidewalk across from her house staring at her window, he stood there thinking pondering about how her cheerleading initiation prank actually broke his heart. The prank was very simple make him fall in love then break his heart in a million pieces.

He looked up as it started to rain, He took a deep breath and crossed the street. He was dressed in black and had a black and red stripped back pack, he ran and jumped the side fence of her house. He knew she had no dog and was all alone perfect for him, he made his way to the back door. When he arrived he crouched and opened his back pack and took out his wooden handle pocket knife. He used it to open the back door. He smiled and stepped in closing the door behind him. Unknowingly, Katie Burrow's hell was just beginning...

A witch's touch ((This one is obviously bondage with of course a sex change, full of magic and treachery))

Jay Morris has always been bad, especially with women son of a federal judge, he has always gotten what he wants. One day Jay did something bad to a nice and quite goth girl, he wanted to show her a good time but she insisted that she did not want to do anything with him. So jay and his friends got drunk one night and set a fire on her house. A fire which left her without a house to sleep in. But little did Jay know that she was part of a very powerfull covenant of witches. So the young witch and her fellow sisters that also knew Jay and his friends decided to pay Jay a most sinister prank. An ancient Gaelic curse that would change Jay into a woman.

That night as Jay sleep in his pent house apartment he heard deep words resonate deep in his unconscious. "An eye for and eye, body for body, lust for lust and shame for shame. Let him suffer in twilight's day." And so his punishment started as he slept his body tuning it's self into the body of a very submissive young lady, his now a she's body turned into an uncontrollable body lust every waking moment. That same night the young witch arrived, to make him suffer in body and mind...

The sister's bad luck (In this one I would play the bad guy and someone will play the sister, it has rape and other stuff I can discuss later, in a PM.)

Deep inside Malview Sanitarium, lies something just evil in the eyes of Dr. Abby Crosslove. Who happens to also be a sister and a large believer in the word of God. She has always had faith as a doctor and a fellow child of God and has never met somebody one as a doctor could not handle. Until she met Claudius D. Valmoor, he was the raper and killer 28 women. Though it was unproven in the court of law, the evidence was there, in his mind. Twisted as no human being before obsessed with the female sex to such a degree that it is said that in his climax he killed each one of his partners by bitting their neck. yet the sister had no idea what she was in for nor the madness that filled this man's mind. And never would she ever be the same.

On the night she first meet him she had a deep insight interview with Claudius, it was a cloudy night with a storm front approaching the state sanitarium. There where two guards posted outside the door, alert for any trouble. In this state of the art sanitarium all was done electronically. As the sister sat in front of him, him being chained from the neck down, in also state of the art electronically controlled chains. As time passed in the interview she thought that Claudius was a quite normally disturbed man, nothing special about him. Until thestorm started to pick up sleep and transformed itself into a large eerie looking thunder storm. Fate and destiny had other plans for the sister as lighting struck the large powersupply of the sanitarium. Making the doorbehind seal shut without her and the guards knowing and to her demise also his shackles came undone. He felt as the shackles became undone but kept quiet seeing how she would react to the REAL side of him...

Modern:

The good wife

Jake and Karen are just perfect for each other but ever since they got married things have changed, in their sexual lives mostly. Karen has always been pleasing to Jake and some what jealous when it came to him. But he never did mind, they always talked about everything she even knew her husbands deepest sexual craving. He wanted to be in a three some that included his wife, male-female-female. It has been his deepest craving ever since he was a young virile police detective. His dashing perfect bodied wife plans on making his wish one that is truly made into a reality. Little did Jake know that Karen had a very good firend from college that was a exotic dancer from college that was just a living bombshell, to the extent that she was paid 4 times more than any other dancer in the gentlemen's club. So Karen went to see her and poured her heart out to Sylvia Seductress, as she was called hoping to make her worth her while. And she did, the night of the anniversary came and poor Jake had no idea of who was coming home for dinner. His wife was quiet all through the night. Hoping and praying for Silvia Seductress to come.

Even assassins need love.....

I guess it's true even the most deprived souls need love, even him. He seemed like a nice guy to most of his marks, he always came up front to them about it. Hi, I'm going to be the one that kills you tonight. He didn't deny that he liked it, in fact it was the only thing he knew how to do. He didn't have any prohibitions to his marks men, women, children. It was all the same to him. He did do something before killing his mark, he made his/her last day on earth a pleasant one. If it was a man he would most likely give to give him a big bundle of cash in his checking account so if he had family they would be covered for life. Yet he was very selective of his gifts they we're all different, including for her.

She was beautiful but she was not a bombshell but she was attractive enough for him, he would look at her from afar as he sat in the bar. He knew she was already dead but that did not bother him, he just wanted to know what would her gift be. Would it be a night of seemingly unending passion? Or just a nice conversation to the young hours of the morning? She stole money from a very powerful man's brother, she would think that he forgot about her. But he didn't at all. He thought of killing her with poison to make it quick but she seemed sad. Maybe she knew she was going to die today? Or was just to sad to go on leaving? Either way he decided to walk to her and maybe talk to her, even though he was going to mercilessly kill her hours later...

You get what you deserve

Not so long she came into the Brian's foster house, good people one and all. It was not their fault that she came into their home. They we're just doing what they felt that was right deep inside there Christian souls. Her name is Angelica "Hellion" McDyre. She is in probation and has been know to hurt younger kids no matter how young they are. She is only 18 but already sleeps with men on a daily basis and lies and also doe's drugs. But shes not the only trouble child in this smalltown foster home. For now they have Nicolas Dret. He was much like her when he was 18. Now he is 20 and a strict church goer and Bibble addict also a sadist and masochist and only evil son of a bitch with a metal ruler and a Bibble. and Angelica is about to get to know him when he has had just about enough...

A deep family bond

Dante and Alicia have always been close and never a single day in their young lives apart. They are closer than most brothers and sister who always tend to tease each other. But they are quite the contrary, instead of teasing each other they actually support each other. When they we're babies they we're given up in adoption but since they we're fraternal twins they by law could not be separated. So at the age of 15 they we're both adopted by the Harris family, a middle age couple that love them very much. And so those the twins that they even call them mom and dad. But one day the family decided too move from Florida to San Francisco, all that can be sent on a cargo plane has been sent. Yet the family has decided on a nice long cross country trip.

The twins now at the age of 18, decide to go with the cargo on the back of the U-haul truck. Since there mom has so much precious china they decide to go on the back even though there's space up front. To the twins demise though even they could not think or imagine that in the middle of summer there was large cross country heatwave. They had no problem with heat it was only the problem of sweating. As they sat on two secure chairs and carefully looking out for the china, they will soon find out that heat makes you do some very crazy stuff. And I mean very CRAZY.

Sci-Fi

The quiet Jedi Knight

Sheanz Holt was raised from very little to have a Jedi mindset, in his family there have been many Jedi's. You can even trace them from three thousand years back even before the great master Yoda was born. Given his ways of the force he is fairly strong for a padawan in training, he trains under his master Hak-Sifth. Sheanz is a Holtian from the planet Holtrianix an odd planet half covered in ice and snow the other covered in a dense dangerous forest. Though there was doubt in training him, the council accepted him never the less. Quiet as a Vebra bug, he mostly just nods in agreement. His family has two sides: the light side and the dark side. Thus the Holt family is know because of there affinity too control both sides too an masterful extent. Yet Sheanz has his mind set on another fellow padawan named Shiva T'keal. His secret love, he uses the force to always cloud his mind everytime he gets to say hello or just talk to her.

Sheanz being close to the final trials of Coruscant, He takes a long awaited meditation season in the moon of Yavin, a moon full of wilderness and serenity a place we're the Force is naturally strong. Also it is part of his pre-final trial, he has been meditating on the same spot without moving (as he was tough by his family) for 3 months feeling a serene ambient of the Force that surrounds him. Little does he know that the Force has other plans for him. The strongest test, the test of two people. This test requires resistance too the carnal pleasure. Chosen also for this secret test and left in Yavin is his secret love, Shiva T'keal only time will tell if they can truly resist, born with instinct.

The Abduction

Little did she know that her walk on the beach might be her last, she was happy as of late. But that did not matter to her extraterrestrial abductor which she would soon meet. It looked coldly at her while in the vastness of the cold space, it looked in wonder seeing her fascinated by her perfect natural body which was a must need for it. It cloaked the ship and approached the planet called Earth, in it's mind she was already it's property. It came inches away from where she walked and hummed there in silence. Taking it's time looking at her before it took her, the triangular ship then appeared above her and in a nano second took her by teleporting her smooth female body away. It was concerned about being seen and so it flew into the deep reaches of the Andromeda galaxy where no human could find her. She was his new plaything but maybe in it's unknown biological heart it long for something more than a plaything maybe love or something much deeper than love...
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Damatos

Lust, a true must.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

xXStarlightXx

Oooh.  I would love to do seeded revenge with you.  Sounds like a lot of fun. 

Damatos

Yay, and of course. Actually that one just came to me as I was just typing nonsense.
Lust, a true must.

xXStarlightXx

Damatos

Some ummmm one question?

How does one go on about roleplaying here?

I'm still sorta new here, as you can see.
Lust, a true must.

Damatos

Lust, a true must.

Damatos

Lust, a true must.

Damatos

*ADDED "The quiet Jedi Knight"
Lust, a true must.

Damatos

*ADDED "You get what you deserve!"
Lust, a true must.

Damatos

*MEGA KICK BUMP!*

*ADDED 'Seeking the Master'
Lust, a true must.

Haibane

I see that you are already playing "A Deep Family Bond" but it's not marked as 'taken' which is what game lists usually show (to save multiple people enquiring about the one game).

However I'm thinking you may be interested in running more than one of those games at once? If so, can we talk about that one please?

Damatos

Lust, a true must.

Laeori

Uhm.. Dama sweetie... I know we are in a game already buuuut, if you don't find anyone for your "Seeking the Master"  Yeah that looks like fun.  ;)  Let me know cutie.

Damatos

With you?

Ummmmm

OF COURSE!  RAWR!

Send me a pm hun.
We will work it all out, you evil Vixen.  ;D
Lust, a true must.

Laeori

areana

ooh seeded revenge and you get what you deserve sound interesting, pm me if you'd like
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

Damatos

*ADDED   'Even assassins need love.....'

Lust, a true must.

areana

nice...that 1 sounds very interesting

Damatos

Lust, a true must.

areana

of course. that 1 seems very fun indeed.

Damatos

Want me to set the thread up?
Lust, a true must.

areana

Damatos

Lust, a true must.

areana