Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned.. just to get you to slide on by me in this very narrow side of the Banning Thread. Why am I in the narrowest portion? It's like being inside a lovely neck.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for luring me to the narrow side of the banning thread with your wily blue ways.

MiaFire

Banned for letting yourself get lured.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Breathless Intent

Banned for blaming me when its obviously Mordred's fault.

Anesa

Banned for putting the blame on others! 

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to make me blame myself instead

Mordred

Banned.. hmm, by the process of elimination.. I can only assume I'd be the one to be blamed. Nawww, not 'aving it! :P Next time, another tight squeeze.. this time.. to the jello below! *waves hand near sensor.. hearing that happy little splash, following*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Gah! Banned for dunking me in this vile stuff...Again!!

Mordred

Banned.. vile? This blue stuff is made from the freshest ingedients.. hand-picked by my own special minions.. properly cold-water filtered.. processed with only the highest standards. Ok, so that manky old pool down there.. who knows when that was last scrubbed.. but.. I will have it looked at! Ok.. you can slip out the backdoor.. this time.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for trying to convince us that the "jello pit" is safe and sanitary!  I wouldn't be surprised  if Jimmy Hoffa's body was found submerged in the bottom of that blue gunk!!! ;P

Mordred

Banned for doubting my neeeeeeed to keep you lovely humans fresh and preserved.. err.. clean. I only bite fresh flesh.. coated in blue jello.. even better. *nods with a wicked grin as he motions.. and the buxom girl in the ten-gallon-hat plummets*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Gee willikers, Mordred!!!  Really?  Me?  Really???  *Flings a bit of the blue gunk on him as she passes by on her way to the shower room*   ;P

Sybl

Banned. ah, yes Ban Camille, why? I don't know, I heard I am a meanie. ;D

manlocksol

Banned for being a meanie and Banning Camille.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Kazuume

Banned for calling Sybl a meanie and not understanding Camille likes it rough. hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Banned because I haven't seen you.
-

Stone

Banned because I have!  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

-

Featherfall

Banned for sticking out your tongue, young lady!

Stone

Banned for being so feathery.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for thinking you decide what's too much of something. :P
-

Anesa

Banned for being opposed of one's thoughts...  ;P (Or something like that!)

Featherfall

Banned for not being feathery enough!

Stone

Banned for getting to the other side.  O8)

Anesa

Quote from: Featherfall on December 02, 2011, 11:21:21 AM
Banned for not being feathery enough!

Banned for wanting me to look like a bird!!   lol

Quote from: Stone on December 02, 2011, 11:22:04 AM
Banned for getting to the other side.  O8)

Banned for bullying those who are different!!!  ;)