IT'S EVERYWHERE

Started by Slywyn, February 07, 2010, 09:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

Alright. Here's how it goes. You try to post something just about everyone knows about. Could be a song. A Meme. A clothing designer even. If it came around and JUST WOULDN'T DIE for whatever reason, it qualifies.

I'll start it off with something simple.

The Macarena.

Bring on the memories of summers lost to one song! Or movie! Entire conversations lost to a Meme!
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

ScorpioQueen

bell bottom jeans and legging/tights under long shirts or skirts.
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Arhys

Slywyn

PIHB (mostly for forums, but as this is one...)
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

lordfirozahn

Shirts so tie dyed that they make you dizzy ....
You cant go back , but you can apreciate what you have right now...And you can define yourself by what you are and not by what you are not ... And what are you? Your alive...everything else is negoitable....

Saerrael

Le RandomBloke

Sarcasm.                         (Someone had to start it at some point!)

Also, "_ that's what she said"

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Pastel Kitkat

Do current fads count?

If so... Twilight HIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS! Movies, posters, buttons, t-shirts umbrellas, CHOCOLATE! It tainted my chocolate. -sobs.-

That or Furby... so annoying.