Thread for Listing Current Games?

Started by Fool Heart, September 26, 2009, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fool Heart

I was just wondering about the links I see on several members siggies for games they have or are involved in. Is there a specific place to this? To give my potiential partners an idea of my writing style/skills. Is is even allowed? Please, I think its a good idea and would like to have one but I'm not a bad girl. *Whimpers and hides under the covers* Mustn't break the rule and make the Deities mad!
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10

Jag

Most just put it in their Ons/Offs thread.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Fool Heart

Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences

Lilias

Or you can set up your own wiki and list them there ;)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

HairyHeretic

On the ons and offs page is probably the simplest though.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Fool Heart

o.O!! Setting up my own wiki sounds hard! I haven't ever done that before. I may one day, but for now my Ons & Offs page became my Ons & Offs & Games page. ^_^

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences

Vandren

There's always setting up your own page on the Elliquiy wiki (which is easy, there's even a fill-in-the-blanks style template on the front page).  Like this: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/User:Vandren
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Fool Heart

That's cool! I may get around to doing that one day. But I'm a little lazy lately. ^_^

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences