News:

Main Menu

LOLcats

Started by Bliss, February 15, 2008, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

olive

It is impossible for me to read this thread and not laugh out loud. Thanks!

MasterMischief

Oniya

Quote from: MasterMischief on September 13, 2011, 01:16:52 PM
It took me a minute.   ;D

That's what makes it so fun.  :D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

olive

Okay so they aren't using badly spelled English, still it was cute and I figured you folks (more than any) would like it. The religion and politics forums were all full. *nods*

Oniya

Cute and/or funny are the real prerequisites here.  Bad spelling is optional.  ;D

Inkidu

Bat-Cat (with mp3 available)

I believe this what they mean by "That's so cute it's stupid."
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

olive

Quote from: Inkidu on September 17, 2011, 09:45:50 PM
Bat-Cat (with mp3 available)

I believe this what they mean by "That's so cute it's stupid."

~gigglesnickers~ I loved that. It is so stupid you have to laugh.

Quote from: Oniya on September 17, 2011, 08:58:54 PM
Cute and/or funny are the real prerequisites here.  Bad spelling is optional.  ;D

Thank you for allowing me into the tribe. Cute and stupid funny are my specialties. I ♥ LOL cats and real cats too.  I'm about one cat shy of being crazy cat lady in my neighborhood

Oniya

Saerrael

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

MasterMischief

Llama point for Olive.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

olive

And for Trieste:

Haibane

MasterMischief

Someone needs to call Animal Hoarders.

Sabby