Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

There seem to be some single ladies and some single men - why not pair some together?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LimitlessNikkie

If people want to still pair up they can otherwise its alright. I image some characters will gravitate towards one another during the game.

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Cami

Give everyone till the holidays are over. A lot of people are busy. Ex. Me.

FallenFeather

Yeah I'm a little busy with family stuff going on. Will be a lot free'er after.

stargirl

Hi guys,
  I'm really interested in this. I would like to make a special birthday female that is really inexperience. Maybe she is recently married and her husband wants to introduce her to this, or just use her to get into the group.

Maybe a friend or relative told her this is a group were she could find a boyfriend.
I'm open to suggestions.

Chrystal

Hi Stargirl.

As Nikkie's "self-appointed" deputy, my best advice is to create a character, and then PM one of the unattached male characters, copying Nikkie in on the PM, to discuss a possible relationship.

Chrys.

PS, Nikkie, if you want to make that appointment official, I'm up for it, but I really don't want to steal your thunder here.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

stargirl

Hi Chrystal,

My problem is, I don't know what my character is without talking to my partner first. If I can't go with a male partner, I could start as a single invited by a friend or sister.

Anyway, I will try to contact male partners too.

Thank you very much.

Black Hand

Question, how many characters are going to get introduced in this scene? It strikes me there should only be two or three here with the rest of the joining in as the story demands it, rather then cram everyone in all at once and hope the anarchy makes sense.

Chrystal

I think that's really up to you guys and gals...

I would imagine that ideally, we would want the shop to close before long and have the "swingers club" members start to turn up for the meeting, but in the mean time characters who don't yet know about the club might want to wander into the shop and find out about it?

CopperLily

Will post once I'm back from Christmas travelling and the like

Black Hand

We wouldn't have to repeat the "someone finding out about it" more then once so long as when the other people who re newly joining the club show up, they can mention they'd already heard about it.

rpguy37

Stargirl, any interest in playing a domme partner to my character?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

stargirl

Guy,
  I don't think I could play a Domme even if l tried. Sorry.

If you want to play a sub husband with a sub wife, we could think about something. Maybe he is using her to be a couple, but he is actually a sub too.

Cami

I'm going to have to drop this game. The mass amount of people and time it looks as if it's going to take aren't matching up with my abilities right this moment.

PrincelyPup

I would love to be in a couple with a Domme but I don't seem to have one with me at the moment .

Chrystal

Quote from: Cami on December 26, 2012, 02:57:52 PM
I'm going to have to drop this game. The mass amount of people and time it looks as if it's going to take aren't matching up with my abilities right this moment.

*hugs* Sorry to hear that, babe.

Funny really. You are the one person we could really do with not loosing...

SneakyGuy

I think I'll follow Cami... This game had gotten too big in terms of player numbers and I don't do well in such big games.
O&O

Cami

Ah, well. If the number of players filters out a bit decently soon I'll join up again. Just in my experience huge games lose people quickly and that makes the game fail. Besides, the large amount will make the dynamics between the players less close knit, and I think that's needed in this game especially.

MagicalPen

I'd say put a hold on new characters/players and go with what we've got.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

PrincelyPup

I'm sorry.... I came late to the party and threw a wrench into things.  I apologize I won't bug you guys anymore.

stargirl

You don't have to worry about me either. It was not like I was forcing myself in the game. I just said I was interested on the game.

Good luck with your role play. I'm not interested in it anymore.

Cami

That wasn't to say you two couldn't join. Just the time commitment isn't right for me. Take mine and Sneaky's spots. :)

PrincelyPup

If your sure.....I don't want to push anyone out.

stargirl

That wouldn't be fair, Cami. If we are too much for your time commitment and we are not getting in then you and Sneak can stay now.

I'm sorry for bring this confusion to your game. As I said, I just told about my interest. I can join the game like this. If I joined it now and it don't work, I would feel very bad myself.

You came first, you stay and make a good story. No drama outside the story. I'm sure there will be lots of it inside.