Lisa's Mom [UN]

Started by traci80, January 07, 2009, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi!

I can play either role in this scene...

Lisa's mom has been divorced a little over ten years. It's been almost as long since she last had sex. A few toys have been enough to tide her over until recently. Lisa's mom has begun to desire the real thing like she hasn't since she was younger. The problem is her eye is on one of her daughters guy friends. Of the boys he's the quiet one. He's the smallest, but Lisa's mom thinks he's cute and looks sexy rolling around on his skateboard. She'd watch him in the heat of summer sweat dripping from his hair and down his smooth chest as he practiced his ollies on the curb outside. Lisa's mom fantasized him sweating over her.

Desan

Sounds like a nice fantasy I wouldn't mind trying. Curious though, where would the "little bi" part come into play?..
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

freeBadger

I have this as one of my "Solo Roleplays Wanted"... similar to Lisa's Mom?

Name: Mom Needs a Younger Man [VAN]

Scenario: Taylor is a Junior in High School. Her new boyfriend is Josh, who is tall, handsome, but a bit geeky/nervous. Taylor's Mom, Lisa is 36, divorced, and hot, but her family and work obligations don't allow her much of an outlet for sex. Also, the sex she does get is somewhat disappointing as she seems to have a bigger sex drive than any of the men her age that she has met recently. Lisa wonders if the stamina of a younger man might be more compatible with hers.

One evening Lisa comes home much earlier than normal, and realizes that Taylor is up in her bedroom with Josh. Lisa can't help herself and creeps up to Taylor's room to listen, watch. She can't bring herself to break the couple up, and instead listens to/watches a multi-hour lovemaking session between her daughter and Josh, that impresses her to no end. She has to have Josh.

The next day, while Taylor is at track practice, Lisa calls Josh, and asks him to come over to help her with something.

Setting: Lisa and Taylor's House: bedroom, garage, shower, etc.

Requirements: a female to play Lisa. The playing of Taylor depends on how much the Voyeurism is emphasized. I play Josh, and could play Josh+Taylor.

I am fairly flexible with respect to this plot, but wold like to go light on the voyeur side and heavy on the Mother/boyfriend side. I am thinking that Lisa should be initially agressive, and Josh initially scared/nervous...
I posted this in the One Shots/See What's in my Dirty Mind II forum, but then noticed that there have not been any postings there in 3 weeks, so I am trying it here.

Daryl

Like your suggested rp..  I am very new to elliquiy but not new to rp at all.. If still interested in the rp, drop me a line back and we can go from there...