In the Name Of Peace (WoW RP Plot ~Craving~)

Started by Angzyn, September 13, 2011, 06:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

Okay I've been playing around with this plot idea for some time now and truth is I'm dieing to play it out with someone. WARNING: I'm not normally a picky person when it comes to stories and plots but I will be with this one. This story line follows the History of my most beloved World Of Warcraft characters Angzyn.

Some things I'm looking for this story:

• Story Story Story and more Story. This plot is not smut and I will not turn into a smut story.
    • Sex. If you are looking for sex in the first two pages let alone every other post...this is not the story for you. However, when it dose happen I'm looking for a hot, deep, dark romp.
    • Back to story: I'm looking for a dark, emotion filled, love/hate, twist....okay I think you get the picture :D
    • Quality! Quality! Quality!
    • Someone that is willing to post daily, if not more then once a day!
    • Openness, I want a lot of plotting and plot discussion.
  • Sub/Dom, Love/Hate, some NonCon....turned Romantic later in story!

Parings~
Orc x High Elf
Blood Elf x High Elf
(Maybe Troll, Forsaken or Tauren x High Elf)

Good idea of story flow for this plot www.wix.com/aninaistre/angzyn (I am not looking for a repeat of the story shown....just to give a feel of the story element I am seeking.)

In the years after “The Cataclysm” the many races of Azeroth find themselves trying to rebuild, while the Horde and Alliance still find themselves at war.

A High Elf village (The blood elves, making up only approximately 90%) of the surviving high elven population) neural to the war find themselves under attack by Horde Troops. The Horde Commander demanding the High Elf village join the Horde cause or watch there village burn. The small clan had been in several talks with the Horde who camped out only minutes from there Village and had attempted to get some sort of reinforcement from the Alliance several times. But help would not be coming soon, and the village found itself with no choice but to give into the Horde’s wants.

The treaty to the compromise; the Leader's daughter in return for peace from the Horde.

A plan to rise to power, showing the Horde that the High Elf’s could be dealt with not with death but by taking their young. Slowly turning them into members of the Horde (By turning them into Blood Elves or otherwise) weakening the numbers of the Alliance and growing the number of the Horde. After all what would the rest of the remaining High Elfs think of there Alliance friends knowing they let their villages fall into the hands of the Horde.

Post Idea

Oh how she remembered that night, all seemed calm, peaceful. The moon was full and the stars seemed to shine brighter then normal. The sky did not go dark, rain did not fall…it was nothing like the stories she had heard about how the Horde invaded. She not sure what woke her up first, the sounds of screams or her fathers arms pulling her from her bed. Half asleep she was rushed outside and given to her aunt who rushed her toward the temple. Her father not far behind, but there exit was soon cut off by several soldiers. Other members of the village being brought to their side, ether caught by the horde while fleeing or pulled from their homes. Her aunt shielding her head, muffling her ears.

Because of that she could hear what was said between her father and the dark armored elf that stood before them now. Watching out of the corner of her sapphire eyes as her father was lead toward the temple…

All the rest was history.

Now Angzyn stood at her father’s side, watching as the same man walked toward them. The sound of his armor ringing against the temples stone floors echoed in her years. Weeks of talk with the Alliance willed nothing but heartache. No troops would make it in time, the small village of High Elves where left to defend themselves. Something they could not do against this threat. Her father had no choose but to made the deal with Commander of their attackers. Though it was not Ralohs Morningray first choice, no his council had lead him to doing such a thing. Giving up his only daughter. A heartbreak even if he had two sons, still to give up his youngest was almost more then he could bare. Yet, he could not watch what was left of his people be killed by the hands of the blood elves.

Poor girl was not quite an adult yet in the eyes of her people, still maybe ten or fifteen years left until she reached adult hood. Dressed in a gown of white and silver as well as a matching vale like cloak, her youthful yet lovely face hidden from view like the rest of her body. Slender and strong, with slim hour glass curves that seemed to make her body flow left unseen. Fair in complexion with long auburn color hair. A mirror image of what her mother looked like in life.

Those sapphire eyes daring only to look up once at the Commander that was speaking with her father. Watching as the parchment was being handed to him. Looking down and away as chatter began to ensue.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda