Weekend at Aunt Emma's

Started by Zeitgeist, January 20, 2009, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

A Weekend at Aunt Emma's

This story will take place in the early sixties, just at the beginning of the modern sexual revolution and should be steeped in that vein. Hopefully the mood and the edge of uncomfortableness with frank sex can be captured. The roles can be reversed, my intention was to play as Annie, and someone would pick up Aunt Emma, but I'm not opposed to switching that around if the idea appeals to you and you'd rather pay the more likely submissive role of Annie. Looking for some spanking, light bdsm, as well as the usual fun ;D

Annie is the sixteen year-old daughter of strict, if otherwise unengaged parents. Annie, being young and at the cusp of young womanhood is understandably curious about sex. Left to her own devices she spends hours into the late evening underneath the covers, and by the illumination of a cowled flashlight reading salacious smut novels of the day.

The titles that most enchant the curious Annie are:

The topic of women with women, with a hint of spanking and dominant/submissive exchanges intrigue Anne to no end.

Annie's parents are taking a trip to Paris for their 20th anniversary, and intend to leave Annie behind with a 'trusted relative'. The trusted relative is 'Aunt Emma'. Unknown to Annie this woman, who lives in New York city, is not in fact her aunt or even a relative. Her parents, in their ignorance assume that Annie would be more comfortable if she was staying with a relative and thus lie to her. She is in fact just an friend of the mother's from years past.

So Annie packs a weekend suitcase, that includes a favorite book and her flashlight to keep herself entertained over the weekend, which she assumes will be deathly boring and without any excitement.

Aunt Emma will catch Annie reading her books late into the night and confronts her with the smutty material, perhaps even catching her in the midst of masturbating. Aunt Emma however, as we know, is not really her relative, and takes this opportunity to 'punish' Annie as well as indulge in all sorts of lesbian fun.

Aunt Emma will play up the part that she is Annie's aunt to the girl, and at some point, or perhaps not, up to the writer, make it known to the girl she is in fact not her aunt. The background of Aunt Emma is up to the co-writer, perhaps she used to work at a brothel or was a dancer? Up to you though.

Songless Siren

Oh my!  That seems like fun, but I'm not usually very good at playing dominant characters.  ^_^;;

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist

Open for a co-writer.

I have some specific ideas about this story and Aunt Emma, I don't want to cramp anyone's creativity, but we should discuss prior to the start of the story and come to an agreement.

Thanks!

Lady Annabelle

*smiles*

If this is still open and if you are interested, I'd love to throw my name into the mix.  I know a lot about the 50's & 60's, so I hope that could help in the story.

I'd rather play as Annie as I don't think I could play Aunt Emma very well, so if you'd rather be Annie then you can just ignore me.   ;)

And since I'm SO high maintenance, I'd feel creepy about playing a girl named Annie as that is way too close for me.  So, maybe, we could change her name to something else.....

Anyway, PM me if you are still interested.  I'm very much available.   :D
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus