Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Granted, her previous wish was that relationships never change.

I wish that I had a Gold Card too whole foods, providing me with whatever i wanted free of charge.

Ryven

Granted!  You get your gold card.  However, just as you receive it, Whole Foods goes out of business.  It was bought out by a wealthy, attractive bachelor who liquidated its assets and sold the company for millions of dollars before meeting a lovely woman named Aeval who happens to be the perfect girl for him (and vice versa).

I wish we got lots of snow tonight.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 19, 2009, 10:20:49 PM
Granted!  You had an extra 50 tons last year, all of which is sitting in your front yard in the form of a huge pile of cow manure.

I wish that Aeval's previous wish was granted without perversion.
Ryven is MY hero!!! and I will grant him whatever wish he asks!!! *kiss to Ryven*
As for AdmerWill...THAT"s another story!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Prefect Mos

Ahhh now I feel like a rite ol bastard me thinks its time for a break with me and this game since im coming off that awful.

Custos Morum

Quote from: Ryven on January 19, 2009, 10:46:11 PM
Granted!  You get your gold card.  However, just as you receive it, Whole Foods goes out of business.  It was bought out by a wealthy, attractive bachelor who liquidated its assets and sold the company for millions of dollars before meeting a lovely woman named Aeval who happens to be the perfect girl for him (and vice versa).

I wish we got lots of snow tonight.

Granted, but all of it end up in ye olde underpants, effectively killing your genitalia.

I wish I could induce cocaine highness without cocaine.

Aleksandr

Bam! You can, whenever you want... but the problem is, you still need to buy the feeling off of a dealer, and you still come down just as hard.

I wish... hell, I wish I had a really nice burger. I havn't had one in a long, long while!
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Custos Morum

granted, you have one! But your mouth dissapears in a freakish lawnmower accident so you will never eat it.

I wish I  ate a pizza and that is tasted like heaven!

Aeval

Granted! the pizza tastes like heaven..which..when you look around is where you are so you never have to worry about eating or tasting anything again!

I wish I was in Puerta Vallarta!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Desan

Granted! However, once you get there, you get extremely home sick however you find there is no way to get back home.

I wish I will meet the girl of my dreams soon...
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

Granted!  You meet her at your front door with her husband and three charming children.  They are going door to door soliciting money for her cancer treatments.  She has three months to live.

I wish my stomach would stop hurting.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 25, 2009, 05:36:04 AM
Granted!  You meet her at your front door with her husband and three charming children.  They are going door to door soliciting money for her cancer treatments.  She has three months to live.

I wish my stomach would stop hurting.
aww Ryven...i can't pervert this one....I hope you feel better...*big hug*

I wish when I opened my eyes the WHOLE house was clean, vaccumed, straighted and laundry done!

― Neil Gaiman

consortium11

Granted! You will never again open your eyes.

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair...

Inkidu

Wish granted but your private jet is about to crash into the Rockies.

I wish I could have a chicken-fried steak biscuit sandwich. 
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

cattycutie

Granted. You have a chicken-fried steak custard-cream sandwich.
I wish I had a trampoline.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Ryven

Granted!  You have a trampoline.  It is round and about as big as a matchbox car.

I wish I had some water.

cattycutie

*Drip drip drip* There is a leak from your bathroom. The ceiling collapses, narrowly missing your lovely cranium.
I wish I had this report finished to a good standard
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Ryven

Granted.  You finish it to a good standard, a week after it is due.

I wish I had a time machine.

Inkidu

Quote from: Ryven on January 25, 2009, 01:33:01 PM
Granted.  You finish it to a good standard, a week after it is due.

I wish I had a time machine.
(I got my sandwiches by the way.)

Granted you are given the most exquisite grandfather clock in the world. However, it's only a clock.

I wish for the world's largest shrimp cocktail.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kangaroo

Granted!  You have the world's largest shrimp cocktail, which is covered with tiny green crawling things.

I wish I could lose ten pounds.....
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Prefect Mos

Granted, ITs not of fat though, But rather a massive tummor that they have to surgicly remove from your gastrol tract, they also get your colon and sphincter, so now you poop in a bag.

I wish i was Canadian.

Ryven

Granted!  You are no Celine Dion.

I wish the hot water for my shower would last longer.

Prefect Mos

Granted... We have half a foot ball stadiums worth of men waiting to give you THAT golden shower!

I Wish Didnt have to go to work to maintain my lifestyle.

Custos Morum

granted! Your dream lifestyle consists of collecting cans and sniffing glue. No more work for you :D

I wish that I had never seen the "One guy One cup" video

Paradox

Granted; instead, you saw the BME Pain Olympics during which men hacked off their genitals and plucked out the testicles from their severed scrotum.

I wish I hadn't seen the BME Pain Olympics during which men hacked off their genitals and plucked out the testicles from their severed scrotum.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Diabolus Lupus

Granted: You saw the life cycle of a housefly in slow motion.

I wish I was a dragon.