Hard Times Call For A Hard Man (F seeking M)

Started by Ryan0992, November 08, 2015, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan0992

Until the End

***Really craving this one***

I recently read a trilogy and it really got me thinking of a new story idea. It was the Violent Kingdom series by Lili st Germain if you want to look it up. It's about two warring families, though a son and daughter from each were once meant to marry before the families become enemies. Years later, the girl and boy wake up in a cell after being kidnapped. While in there, Rome is forced to watch Avery get hurt. They eventually get free, but it's a whole other fight to be together on the outside. I was hoping to do something similar but instead of the rich, warring families I want to do the FMC and MMC were once in the system together and basically inseparable. They both went through some real terrible shit, but one failed foster home after the other they always found their way back to each other. But then he ages out and the one person she had is gone. After years of searching for her and failing, despite knowing she has aged out by now, they reunite when they're kidnapped together. When two rival motorcycle clubs are on the verge of war, the MMC is kidnapped, along with the ghost from his past. Locked in a basement cell together, she will pay for his resistance.

Will he stay loyal to his club, or will he break for the girl he loved and lost for so long?

After Shocks

There has been an earthquake, a big and nasty one.  The world isn't necessarily falling into the ocean, but there is plenty of disorder, people dead, dying and hurt.  Society has pretty much broken down in the area where the story takes place, maybe more remote and less well-known than other areas affected by the quake, so other than occasional food drops, people are on their own.  People are looting and fighting for food and survival, especially where they meet.

He is a former biker and tattoo artist or soldier, a total badass with a decent heart, but a hard man.  They meet while going for the last bit of food in a looted grocery store or convenience store.  Her entire life was crap before this, abused, maybe her abusive BF is still out there, who knows.  Now everybody looks like she did, everyone is brought down to her level, oddly enough amidst the disaster her life has a chance to start anew, if she survives.  He has a place in the mountains, shelter, food, guns and makes daily runs to grab stuff he needs to keep it stocked.  No one can trust anyone, but can she find a place in his life?

Seeking a partner to play him, with his background and personality negotiable.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Right Man?

Her life had been screwed up for a long time. He found his life in a motorcycle club. They both end up at a convenience store at the worst possible time.  Members of a rival MC show up and a gun fight breaks out.  The clerk and another customer end up dead.  She is hit, not fatal, but she needs a doctor.  For her own reasons she doesn’t want to go to the hospital or deal with the police.  With her history she knows something will get blamed on her.  He is in the same boat, injured, unintentionally in the territory of the rival MC.  They need to go on the run from the cops and the people trying to kill them.  Can romance bloom between two desperate people running and fighting for their lives?

Looking for someone to play the biker on the run, tell me who he is in your mind.

In The Middle Of No Place

He is at some shady, dirty looking clinic in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.  People around here are poor, truly dirt poor, he may be from the area or just passing through.  She comes in as he is being treated for some injury, minor, and/or bringing a buddy of his in. She looks beat up and beat down, but beneath it all she is beautiful, you just have to look past a lot.  Maybe it’s those haunted grey eyes of hers or maybe he sees how much she needs someone to rescue her from whoever did this to her, and the godforsaken place that life has left her.  He can be her knight in somewhat dented, not quite so shiny armor.  Maybe he has a past too, not many people end up here unless something or someone is haunting their steps.

Looking for a partner to play him, background and personality negotiable.

*****Looking for new story lines!*****

My O/O’s page link is at the bottom of the page, I only play by PMs at this point, and chat and plot that way too.  Do not post in this thread, but if my ideas struck a spark, or even ignited an idea of your own, send me a message and let’s see where it goes!!!

Jack Wolff

I'm interested in the Biker RP if you are still willing to do it.

Cameron Madsen

Ryan0992

Still looking for a partner for Until the End.