Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Can I give you and eleven? That avatar is just perfect.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Tricia

10 because it looks sort of poetic and the person behind is too kind.

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Because she is just so kissable.

Skadii

10...because of how sexy his eyes are!

Insanityenviesme

9 cause she's still hiding her boobies from me :'(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

10 because he likes his ladies with tattoos (is that a tattoo?)

Insanityenviesme

10 cause she likes him liking ladies with tattoos (Yep, on her chest.. I think its a scorpion.. Dont ask me why :P )
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

10 because she had a certain lady staring at her screen to figure out the tattoo (because she's a bad girl! erm, not me, the one with the tattoo!)

Skadii

10...because she looks so innocent

Insanityenviesme

10 cause she is a bad girl O:)
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

9...because he figured me out!  >:)

Tricia

10 because she's sexy without revealing anything!

Insanityenviesme

10 for the same reason and because I'm a lazy ass :)
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

10 for choosing a blonde counterpart (although you never know with black & white...)

Insanityenviesme

10 for being blonde and witty
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

10 for being nice enough to not use blonde with its most common “funny” meaning

Insanityenviesme

10 for recognizing he is not so common
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

10 because the boy looks like some actor that rings a bell to me...

Hefftcinchsak

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Tricia

10 because he's giving me an idea for a story!

Anesa

10 for my "blonde sister"!  ;)  Very cute and sexy!

Insanityenviesme

always a 10 for my gorgeous cowgirl!
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

10 - Still rockin' that sexy avatar, I see!  *Hugs!*

Hefftcinchsak

10 for rockin those jean shorts like no other
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Breathless Intent

10 - Loving the stormy picture and the lightning!