What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

Some fruit I brought to work from home cause I ran out of time to eat breakfast before I left.

AmberStarfire

I had a stir fry with diced ham and extra sweetcorn, then snacked on some chocolate (a fun size supermarket knock-off of Snickers), and have a cappuccino macchiato (made from a sachet with lactose free milk).

SapphireStar

Sofia Grace

Peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread and it is HITTING THE SPOT.  Ugh.  So good.
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

Beguile's Mistress

Sweet green grapes that I picked up at the store the other day.  Yummy! :-)

Phoenixrisen

B&J's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

AmberStarfire

I had sweet and sour stir fry, but it was hours ago and I'm hungry, so I'll maybe make a toasted sandwich or something.

Bliss

Little cubes of cheddar wrapped in torn-off pieces of baguette.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

Roast beef and provolone with lettuce and tomato. (Took off the Flatbread it came with).  A side of baked Lay's chips and a pickle spear.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AmberStarfire

Supermarket-brand Snickers-like chocolate. I have a craving.

Beguile's Mistress

Had some spaghetti for dinner and now eating some grapes.

Sofia Grace

Grilled chicken, mozzarella sun dried tomato and pesto wrap with French fries. I now have a food baby.
i am a fire
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

Mikem

Quote from: Sofia Grace on October 22, 2015, 08:17:58 PM
Grilled chicken, mozzarella sun dried tomato and pesto wrap with French fries. I now have a food baby.

I'm more of a Homestyle kind of Chicken guy. Baked or Fried, but Grilled isn't out of the question. That sounds pretty good to me though. And I hope you're enjoying the glow of motherhood.  :D

I dealt with an upsetting consultation today at the Cancer Center, so I fell into comfort food for my choice of Dinner. Wendy's.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

SapphireStar

Sasquatch421

Ice Cream.... Best thing that feels good considering that I've had the majority of my teeth yanked...

AmberStarfire

Porridge with honey and almond milk, and a caramel coffee.

The dr told me I need to start eating breakfast and shouldn't be beginning my day with a stir fry (even though I make them healthily).

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya

Tomato soup with basil and a sprinkle of 'Mexican cheese blend'
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AmberStarfire

Stir fried vegetables in a red Thai curry sauce, with some chicken added in.

Leighdy

We're having black bean soup with cut up chunks of pork in it~ =3
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Sofia Grace

I'm just about at the bottom of this bag of Goldfish and I'm quite upset about it...
i am a fire
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

AmberStarfire

You always hear Americans talking about ranch dressing so I decided to buy some and try it. I found a supermarket selling it here.

So lunch was a salad with the ranch dressing, some chicken dippers and mozzarella cheese.

My assessment of ranch is that it tastes a lot like caesar but with more of a garlicky flavour to it. I also didn't use as much as I ordinarily use of the other one so it seemed less rich but that's probably down to the amount.