Markus's GoT Story Thread

Started by Markus, February 18, 2019, 01:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus

Hola, Bonjour, Privet, welcome to my GoT story thread.
This thread is a work in progress, more ideas will be added / removed in due time.
I play heterosexual pairings only with me playing the Male char.
We are not our chars, hence your RL gender does not concern me provided you can play out a Female char.
My O/O thread's in my sig, please take a peek to see if we'd be compatible, thanks.
As always feel free to pitch me your ideas, the worst that can happen is, I'd say no.

•]••´º´•» ρℓσтѕ «•´º´••[•

The Wolf and The Rose

The Wolf and The Rose

One victory does not make us conquerors. Did we free my father? Did we rescue my sisters from the Queen? Did we free the North from those who want us on our knees? This war is far from over. - Robb Stark

These are my terms! If the Queen Regent and her son meet them, I'll give them peace. If not, I will litter the south with Lannister dead! - Robb Stark

Mercy, sire. I killed no one, I only stood at the door to watch for guards.
Did you know what Lord Rickard intended? Did you see the knives drawn? Did you hear the shouts, the screams, the cries for mercy?
Aye, I did, but I took no part. I was only the watcher, I swear it...
Lord Umber, this one was only the watcher. Hang him last, so he may watch the others die. - Robb Stark

"If you had to fall into a woman's arms, my son, why couldn't they have been Margaery Tyrell's?" - Catelyn Stark

An alternate retelling of Game of Thrones in which the Tyrells at the prodding and machinations of the matriarchs, Catelyn Stark and Olenna Tyrell decide to look North post Renly Baratheon's assassination. For the Starks, an infusion of Tyrell men, material and grain is a much needed shot in the arm. The Tyrell's for their part are reluctant to ally with Joffrey, given his proclivities, and are content to see Tywin and Stannis slug it out for control of Kings Landing... for now. However the Rose ultimately has aspirations, ambitions towards the throne and the Wolf is not easily tamed.

https://youtu.be/6QEwHNCFBsM

So this one's mainly centered around Robb Stark and Margaery Tyrell, two strong, charismatic characters with I'd say complimentary strengths. An RP leaning towards story exploring the relationship between these two characters set amidst the backdrop of the Westerosi civil war replete with drama, plots, power, intrigues, battles, betrayals, the things which make GoT, GoT.

The Long Night

The Long Night

"...You have balls boy I'll give you that, showing up here, after I ordered my men to toss you out."
"Please m'lord five minutes of your time, thats all I ask..."
"Is this regarding the fanciful stories that have been coming out from some towns up in the North?"
"They're no stories m'lord..."
"I'll be the judge of that boy, you have two minutes starting now, you may begin with your name."
"Its Stark m'lord, Brandon Stark..."

Set thousands of years before Roberts Rebellion, this is the tale of Westeros's first ever brush with the White Walkers, and the generation long winter that followed in their wake. There are no Targaryens, there is no King's Landing, no Winterfell, no Wall and the Stark's are but a minor house up North, its a very different Westeros from the one we know.

War of Conquest

War of Conquest

It began with a King burned alive in his halls and ended with another bending the knee. The story of Aegon's Conquest which unified the Kingdoms of Westeros, and led to dynasty which would rule the continent for the next 300 years.

Warrior of Light

Warrior of Light

"I failed... I failed in my duty to my King. I should've died with him, with my brothers..."
"Now, now, there'll none of that. From what I hear that was less a battle, more a massacre."
"...my sword was pledged to King Stannis. Now that he is dead, I'm no better than a sell sword, a mercenary..."
"There's a war going on, men, lords, kings they're all dying like flies. There will be more fighting to come, and thus the need for men who can give a good account of themselves on the field. If you recover... when you recover, I'd suggest you find employment with another Lord or Lady who'll have you."
"You think it to be that simple old man? All the good lords are dead and the rest are monsters. I'd never serve that Bolton cur, or any who'd stand with him."
"Maybe it isn't but I believe there are still a few who have honor, who tend to their people with kindness, and an even hand."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5YM1EBQj4

Not all who followed Stannis in his doomed march on Winterfell perished. This is the tale of a Baratheon soldier, a survivor, as he navigates the increasingly chaotic continent of Westeros, in the aftermath of the First Battle of Winterfell.

Lady Stark

Lady Stark

After all the years in the wilderness, all the hardships, and horrors we've had to weather, to find solace in the arms of family is an unexpected relief. I know father would never forgive me if I didnt watch over Sansa, so I've decided to go along with her when the weather improves. She has confided in me, a desire to retake Winterfell, retake our home and avenge those who fell at the Red Wedding. I've tried to convince her that given the balance of forces arrayed against us, such an endeavor is simply not feasible at this time, yet she's insistent. Does she know something I dont? - Jon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT3REtHZK9Y

BloodLine

BloodLine

Companion piece to "The Wolf and the Rose", is "Bloodline", which is set thousands of years in the future. The seven kingdoms are now bound in a loose, semi autonomous union akin to the EU. The world looks familiar to our own, with the internet, automobiles, television, fast food and high speed air travel. Kings Landing is still the capital, the Crownlands a neutral ground of sorts. No one lives beyond the Wall anymore, and they haven't for millennia. Yet the more things change, the more they stay the same. And when whispers of a government cover-up of a botched military operation begin circulating among the press corps in Kings Landing, two unlikely individuals must rely on each other to navigate the deadly minefield of Westerosi politics while uncovering the truth of their inheritance, their bloodline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9U-rhVp1CQ

Beyond The Wall

Beyond The Wall

About half hundred years before the War of the Five Kings, there set out a patrol from Castle Black. An attempt to properly map the lands beyond the wall, to establish relations with tribes who might be amenable to trade and even to venture as far the Lands of Always Winter themselves. A band of twenty men, pack horses, supplies, weapons and all set out. They never returned. Subsequent attempts to determine their fate threw up more questions than answers. Rumor and conjecture ran rife as varying NightWatch patrols attempt to piece together the puzzle. One such rumor was based around that of a survivor, maybe the only one from that ill fated expedition who not only survived but eventually made it back to past the wall with another, a woman, a wildling in tow.

The Last of the Starks

The Last of the Starks

When the dust had settled, Westeros was unrecognizable. Entire families had been wiped out, the countryside ravaged, a generation scarred by what the Maesters referred to as "The Great Unrest". Amidst it all the Starks had survived but only just. Led by the Queen in the North, the ancient family at Winterfell had rebuilt and recovered in the years since the sack of Kings Landing. However the sudden death of King Bran the Broken shatters the status quo and threatens to plunge the realm back into war. Surrounded by enemies on all sides, the young Queen is soon to face the sternest challenge of her brief reign. But as the Old Gods would have it, she wouldn't face the growing storm alone.

Think slow buildup, replete with power plays, drama, battles, intrigue, the usual GoT fare. The Male Character could be a bodyguard from distant lands, a loyalist recently elevated to a minor Lordship or even a Knight from the South come bearing the will, the last instructions of Bran himself.

•]••´º´•» ωяιтιиg ѕαмρℓєѕ «•´º´••[•

Of Wolfs' Fangs and Roses' Thorns [A GoT Story]
Bloodline [A GoT Story]

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ ɢᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴛ ɪs ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ.

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» α∂∂ε∂ ηεω ρℓσт "вℓσσ∂ℓιηε" «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» α∂∂ε∂ ηεω ρℓσт "тнε cσηsσят" «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» α∂∂ε∂ ηεω ωяιтιηg sαмρℓε "вℓσσ∂ℓιηε" «•´º´••[•
•]••´º´•» мσ∂ιғιε∂ εxιsтιηg ι∂εα "вℓσσ∂ℓιηε" «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» мσηтнℓү вυмρ «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» α∂∂ε∂ ηεω ρℓσт "вεүση∂ тнε ωαℓℓ" «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» α∂∂ε∂ ηεω ρℓσт "тнε ℓαsт σғ тнε sтαякs" «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

Markus

•]••´º´•» ғυη ғυη ғυη ғυη «•´º´••[•

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε